FZ1 -07 Turbo (pictures)

I'm extremely intrested

Hi I'm in the USA and am extremely intrested in building a setup simular to ures. I've been following ur post for a few years and am very impressed by the quality and simplicity. I finally have the fz1 I'd like to build on that's got about everything I can do to it without turbo. It's already got a power commander and it's about to be winter and I'd like to put it togather by spring. Do you have any headers already made up you would be willing to sell? Or how long if ur willing would it take to make one to sell me? I'd like to do a uild exactly like ures except my bikes got an aftermarket 2nd Gen r1 camshaft in it already. Would you be willing to do a detailed list of what would need to be ordered or any big issues u ran into allong the way? I've got some manufacturing skills and connections to local shops for what I can't do but I'm really wanting to do this build after repidatibly watching ur u tube videos lol

come on helmut get ya shit together think i mmite need to buy some bits
11412430_10153085674958800_2349001118418671883_n.jpg

Hi I'm in the USA and am extremely intrested in building a setup simular to ures. I've been following ur post for a few years and am very impressed by the quality and simplicity. I finally have the fz1 I'd like to build on that's got about everything I can do to it without turbo. It's already got a power commander and it's about to be winter and I'd like to put it togather by spring. Do you have any headers already made up you would be willing to sell? Or how long if ur willing would it take to make one to sell me? I'd like to do a uild exactly like ures except my bikes got an aftermarket 2nd Gen r1 camshaft in it already. Would you be willing to do a detailed list of what would need to be ordered or any big issues u ran into allong the way? I've got some manufacturing skills and connections to local shops for what I can't do but I'm really wanting to do this build after repidatibly watching ur u tube videos lol
What part of Ohio ru in? I'm on Ohio as well.

double thumbin' it!

Sorry for late reply.

It take me about 6 weeks to make one header.

You should start with spacer to lower the compression and a kit to remove the exhaust cleaning. I have both in stock.

This will take you some time, and then I have the time to manufacture one header for you. Pleas contact me on [email protected]

Header is about 600 Euro

Header
Turbo
Exhuast
Oilpump
Turbo-oilcan
Houses
Wastegate
Dump valve
Intake
3 bar sensor Bosch
Spacer to lower compression
FCE kit
Intake flaps

Hi Mr. Helmut.
Do you still sell turbo kit?
I'm from Italy and own a 2006 FZ1 yellow/black model!
Thanks, Stefano.

You have PM :)

Wow, incredible engineering skills. I assume NASA has snatched Mr Helmut up, as this post hasnt been updated recently. Totally blown away by such young talent.

Back