FZ1 -07 Turbo (pictures)

Great work! So, when does the Mr. Helmut line of products hit the market? :D

Very impressive work and thanks for sharing!

If I had more time it could actually be fun.

It should not be to difficult to do 5 instead of 1. But it demand some skills from the buyer to mount/build some things.

It runs this year also :D (gear 1-4 and 75% throttle)
300hp Yamaha Fz1 gear 1-4 - YouTube

IMAG3091.jpg

Looks like quite a handful! If you put an extended swingarm on the bike and some drag bars to further the stability, that would be unstoppable.

Nice work Mr Helmut or should i say Hellnut!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks!

I have now come to the Point where I am thinking of doing a small productionsseries of turbo parts for the Fz1. The most difficult things to do your self is the exhuast, intake and spacer to lower the compression and this would be the parts that I have in mind to sell.

Is there any interest here for such a kit? I can support the build over mail and Telephone.

I have ridden 16000 miles or 10000km with 290 RWHP so I know how to do it and how to get it work.

This is the exhuast
IMAG0506.jpg

Exhuast
IMAG0967.jpg

Spacer to lower the compression to 8,6:1
IMAG2772.jpg

You should converse with Ivan (Ivan's Performance) to see if there is any interest in fitting this kit in conjunction with his reflash/maps. If he got his hands on a kit I'm positive he could tune an FZ1 (likely his) to best run with his reflash and maps. Cart in front of the horse here......but if he liked and could get everything tuned to his liking maybe he becomes your US distributor? Who knows, just thinking out loud.

You should converse with Ivan (Ivan's Performance) to see if there is any interest in fitting this kit in conjunction with his reflash/maps. If he got his hands on a kit I'm positive he could tune an FZ1 (likely his) to best run with his reflash and maps. Cart in front of the horse here......but if he liked and could get everything tuned to his liking maybe he becomes your US distributor? Who knows, just thinking out loud.

Could be an idea. Will Think about it but I Think I can support Everything with maps and all.

Working on new plenumdesign now.
Plenum+3.jpg

This is insane! Hats off to you sir! Would love to see you develop kits for people to buy so they too can enjoy the sheer amount of power that seems to be on tap here. Seriously, very well done!

Back