FZ1-Forum Paintball Players?

Any Paintball players on this site? If so:

What do you play:
Marker:
Gear:
Where:

Should be an interesting thread.

What do you play: I usually play hyperball/speedball/airball. I use to play NPPL on a pro team (Bob Longs Ironmen). Then from there went into PSP with the Ricochet Factory Team. (For anyone that plays, you'll see how long ago this was!) I've done a few 24 hour senario games, but just can't get into rec/woods ball. I'm far to aggressive.

Marker: I haven't played in years and I'm just now getting back into the sport. I'll probably end up with some type of spool/dump valve gun (DM, NT, or Geo series)

Gear: Looks like the new Dye Rotor is where it's at. So, that is going to be a must have. In the mask department, I'll only where one. A Flex 7/Proflex from JT.

Where: Obviously, Arizona. Though, when SC Village was still alive, we'd make a trip every month out there to play with people with actuall skill!

What do I play? Whatever the group wants to do. I don't like the speed game but prefer woods with real terrain where I can low crawl and use the terrian for concealment.

Marker: Huh?

Gear: US Army ACUs and whatever guns they rent.

Where: Hill 13/Stunt Ranch Stunt Ranch Paintball

Marker = Gun. Lol.

Paintball Industry went away from the gun word in the early 2k's because off all the bad reputation associated with the sport. (Think back when people were using them to shoot people on the streets, fake drive bys.)

I used to play a several times a year. Not a lot. Had a VM-68 with sniper barrel for a while and a Spyder (can't rember model).

I would love to do it again sometime soon. I always enjoyed it. I too prefered natuaral terrain. Or old west town setups. Not much for the modern geometric shapes littering the field.

No marker or gear ATM.

Ahhh...Marker = Gun, tracking.... :)

My Army side wanted to write "weapon" as that is what we call them, unless one is referring to the "main gun" of a tank, or tube artillery. Anything smaller than that is a weapon, a machine gun is a "mike golf", or called by it's specific name; Ma' Duce (M2 Fifty Caliber), Two Four Nine, Two Fourty....

Paint ball is fun, my 10 year old loves it. Now that the weather has cooled down we'll get some more playing time in. Texas, like AZ is a terrible place to play PB in the summer.

Last edited:
This is my weapon (holding M16A1 above head with one arm...)
This is my gun (other hand grabbing crotch)
This is for fighting! (Shaking said weapon above head)
This is for fun! (Jiggling family jewels at said crotch)

NEVER call your weapon a gun in the military.... :D

This is my weapon (holding M16A1 above head with one arm...)
This is my gun (other hand grabbing crotch)
This is for fighting! (Shaking said weapon above head)
This is for fun! (Jiggling family jewels at said crotch)

NEVER call your weapon a gun in the military.... :D

Ahhh...the sweet sounds of R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket.

Ahhh...the sweet sounds of R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket.

Actually, it was from Oct. 1983, E Company, Delta Demons. Fort Jackson, SC... US Army Basic Training. That was us as a platoon jogging in formation after one kid referred to his weapon as a gun, was asked "What are you holding?" two more times and he repeated back "Gun." "GUN!" The DI then taught us the difference....

Back