Gallery BOM July

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to get back to you on that one....but initially, I would say that is correct....but I am learning on this one...more to come

Adam

not radio button-- go down past the 3 or 4 differnt views of the gallery and it is at the very bottom where it gives a description of the photos/size/etc. just has "vote" in fairly small letters....

Getting near the end for voting on the Gallery BOM thread. If stop by to take a look at it, VOTE! (only 10 have looked.....:waiting:)

Incase you don't know where it is.....CLICK HERE

In case you don't see the voting buttons, they are available on the last grouping of pictures, or the set of pictures above the "sort photos" with nothing more than the word "vote" spelled out (click on it before you exit)

Poll ends on Sunday (sometime after the race.....)

Last edited:
Guys couldn't of made it easy. 3 way tie for July's Gallery BOM.

FZ1riderNY/bewarethefuzz/FZ1inNH all with 3 votes.

Trying to initiate a sudden death, but for some reason, I do not see an enable voting button. As soon as I get it resolved, there will be a 24 hour window to choose this month's winner.

Adam

Guys couldn't of made it easy. 3 way tie for July's Gallery BOM.

FZ1riderNY/bewarethefuzz/FZ1inNH all with 3 votes.

Trying to initiate a sudden death, but for some reason, I do not see an enable voting button. As soon as I get it resolved, there will be a 24 hour window to choose this month's winner.

Adam

This is going to be a "nail biter".

I see it Adam. I clicked it and it says the voting is enabled but since I've voted, the pics only show me the vote counts. We need someone to look who has yet to vote (and break the tie!)

:D

I decided not to vote for myself to keep everything fair so I never tried to hit the vote button by my picture. I think this is the first month that I see the voting so close. Pretty cool. Let's hope for some more participation from others.

Well, I'm confused.....b/c not knowing all the in/outs for how to link pictures. I just decided to save the images and then upload them myself.

I don't see any options for me to start voting/end (and so-forth) and I don't even have a radio button to vote in the first place. Guess since I uploaded them, I don't get to vote on them.

wonder if the upgrade, nixxed my previous access (but I was able to do everything else that I did for the Gallery BOM July. ....oh well, back to school...

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back