GoPro HD sale! $213 with FREE SHIPPING

No prob! I know what you mean Billy. When I have money to spend, NO ONE has a sale. When there's a BLOWOUT sale, I have no money!

I'm hoping that this one may last a little longer. The only problem is that when people get wind of this it will only be a matter of time until they are out of stock. $213.00 shipped is an insanely good price! I have to find a way to take advantage of this one. I have a sofa selling on Craigslist right now. Hopefully I can get that sold pronto and turn it into a new GoPro!!!

This is really making it tempting to go out and get a regular (non-HD) GoPro Hero... but... the price on those is still $150... I'm not going to pay that for a regular GoPro when the HD is $213.... and the problem is... I don't want the Hero Wide either... just the regular Hero....

maybe missing....but does this have a small screen to preview?

Looked on homesite, it appears that only preview option is from some accessory that is not released yet....anyone confirm?

Thanks,

Aaron, buy one. The full 1080p video isn't too bad for wide angle. 720p is where it really fisheyes the screen. ;)

Here's the web sites info on options:

Optional Accessories

* Additional Rechargable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery (not yet available for pre-order)
* Full Line of Mounting Accessories

Optional Expansion Bakpacs™

An innovative expansion port on the back of the camera, the HERO Bus™ accepts optional Expansion Bakpacs to expand the functionality of HD HERO cameras:

* LCD Bakpac for on-camera preview and playback (not yet available for pre-order)
* Endurance Battery Bakpac for double battery life (not yet available for pre-order)
* More Bakpacs and expansion devices coming soon

I really don't have the need / want for 1080p.... I really just want a $100 or so camera that does a decent lob... like the original non-wide gopro hero... if someone here has one.. and wants to sell it.... I'll buy it for the right price.... 1080p for me is not a big deal... I already have several cameras that will do that (That I'll use for tutorial videos).. but for an on-bike camera... 1080p does nothing for me... On youtube, it doesn't make a huge difference.. 480 looks pretty good on YouTube these days... and I'm not keeping my riding videos for myself most of the time... unless it's footage from when I've learned something special....

Don't get me wrong... I'm sure people love the HD 1080p... but... for an on-bike camera... I really don't need it.. the files are a chafe to deal with... take up massive amounts of room.... editing takes forever...

but... if someone has a GoPro Hero.. and wants to upgrade.... I can help offset that cost of the HD model.

I wonder if Billy unloaded his? He was looking to sell his to upgrade to an HD but I can't remember if it sold...

I completely understand though Aaron. You know it can do much smaller files in 480p itself as well, right? :D

I wonder if Billy unloaded his? He was looking to sell his to upgrade to an HD but I can't remember if it sold...

I completely understand though Aaron. You know it can do much smaller files in 480p itself as well, right? :D

I still have my setup here but Aaron is looking for the GoPro Regular which is not what I have. Mine is the Hero Wide. If I don't find anyone to buy it, I'll keep it and use it in junction with the GoPro HD when I go to Deals Gap for some simultaneous video from front and back.

Back