GoPro High Definition Camera Promotion!

Bottom Line

Ok Disco I'll bite, How much will it cost in Canadian dollars, all in with shipping to get one to my door in Calgary, Alberta? I already know what it will cost me down the street at my stealer.

PM me if you don't want to post it on the thread, thanks.

Last edited:
I'm going to e-mail GoPro and suggest that they work on a HD model with a regular lens or maybe interchangeable lenses. I don't think I'm going to spring for the HD model because of the wide angle lens it comes with. They have a great camera system but should have done a little homework when it came to what the consumers are looking for. For instance, with the new camera that has the viewing screen, there is no need for wide angle anymore since locking down the correct angle is not an issue. I think if they would have done some sort of survey it would have been unanimous that most would rather go with the regular lens, especially those whom have used the camera already. Theres a reason why Nascar, AMA, and Moto GP don't use wide angle lenses. You lose the action aspect that most guys that ride are trying to capture. Of course this is my opinion and may not be the opinion of others. I will say that anyone that buys the wide angle camera, and is going to use it for riding videos, with understand what I am talking about.

I too like the wide angle and their demo videos are what sold me on the camera. :D I agree it would be nice to be able to switch back and forth though Billy. :tup:

I actually bought mine on a pre-sale with another company. At the time, they were offering it for $279 with a 2 GB SD card and free shipping in the U.S. I got notice yesterday that it shipped!

Of course, the price is now at $299 with the card and shipping. Disco, is that what you are offering too?

So I over paid... Disco!!! If only you'd come along sooner. ;)

My order was placed on Sept 28th though. Either way, it's still a lot of camera for a small price!

Aww mang! Yeah check out my site bro, we are still offering the good price ;)

Also they are shipping now!

So, I sent two friends... they aren't shipping at all, are they!!! They were told "after Christmas" now and they ordered within 24 hrs of you posting this very message? What gives? Do you really have any for sale or not?

Thanks.

Back