Gran Turismo 5

mld85

Any other gt fans out there? I am going to pick this up later today, been waiting for a long time.

Anyone else have it, or a PS3 even?

If you do have friend me if if you want some easy prey

psn name is mld85

I have a PS3 and the game looks awesome but I'm not a console gamer. My wife and daughter use it for Rock Band. Love the commercials!

Gran Turismo was the reason I bought a PSone and PS2... I have been waiting for a new one to come out for my PS3 for years! I am picking up my collector's edition of GT5 from Best Buy after work today :Rockon: GT is THE most realistic racing game ever made in terms of how cars handle, accelerate, etc. Tourist Trophy is a good motorcycle game to check out, it is made by the same folks and the layout of the game is basically the same as GT.

I PS3 but haven't bought GT5 yet. I will sometime after Thanksgiving. I've got GRID and Need for Speed Shift (which is surpirsingly good for an NFS title), but neither of those games has offline split screen which is something I am looking forward to on GT5.

I have a PS3 (B-Dazzler). Feel free to add me, but please include a message of who you are and you are from the FZ1 forums. I play most multiplatform games on the Xbox 360 (BDazzler). This is the first Sony system I've ever had and I've never got into GT. I doubt I'll buy it. I do have MoH, Modern Warfare 2 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for the PS3. Most other games that are not Sony exclusives I have on 360.

If you guys like gaming, you should check out Platform Nation and the Platform Nation forums I'm a moderator over there and used to do some podcasting with them on "The Gamer's Pub"

Love the game with my logitech gt wheel.

I have a challange for you tho post your time with the gokart at the topgear test track.
My psn is jlewis02

Driving the minibus on the Top Gear track is painful... it is sooooo slow! My PSN name is fmjblack if anybody wants to send an invite and let me know they are from the forum.

Back