In need of a few stock parts

So, long story short, my brother went down hard last night. (45 into a turn and lost it.)

So, looking for decent deals on a front fairing, radiator covers, bar ends, mirrors, and most importantly, Handlebars.

Smaller need would be a crankcase cover, brake fluid reservoir cover, and brake lever.

So, any of you guys that have converted to a naked, let me know what you're willing to part with.

Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully your brother made out better than the bike.

Start looking on eBay or even craigslist. eBay usually has a decent number of Gen I parts...

He's a champ. Laid in the middle of the road ala roadkill style for a few moments while he caught his breath, jumped up and road the bike out. Bent bars and all. Heard from the Dr. today, nothing broken. Just real beat up. Has a hard time moving the right side of his body.

He's a champ. Laid in the middle of the road ala roadkill style for a few moments while he caught his breath, jumped up and road the bike out. Bent bars and all. Heard from the Dr. today, nothing broken. Just real beat up. Has a hard time moving the right side of his body.

I'm sorry to hear this Dustin. I hope he feels better soon. If I see parts for sale I'll pass it along to you. Terrible news.

Sorry no parts to offer, but I hope he ends up ok. Was the bike a total?

He'll be posting up pictures tonight.

I gave him the stock can, since it's the only thing I have.

He's not asking for handouts, but if people have the items to sell, I'm sure they'll be cheaper than new, you know?

yea thats always ruff good he ok tho i crashed mine while back in nashville im also looking for stock parts to mine gen 2 tho hard so far mainly i bent the front fairing and headlight holding metel bracket thing my lights look hard left lol. gen1 should be esier to find i thought but maybe not hope you guys find some parts you need tho.

Thought I would post and say I'm okay for the time being. Nothing is broken I go in tomorrow to see my PCP, because I can't still lift my arm above my head, they are thinking I might have tore something in my shoulder. Setting up an MRI next week sometime... I post up some pics of the bike later on.

good to hear your ok. And good luck getting it all back together. Ebay has just about everything you'll need. It's were I got all my stuff.
Good luck with the shoulder.

Back