Interesting Levers

If they are quality built, they would be nice. They incorporate every type of adjustment that you could want in 1 unit. Since I already have the ones that suit me it's just something to look at, but the price is right.

Since shipping is so high, I sent the guy a question asking about shipping for two sets. I'll let you know what he says. I showed then to Michele and she says she'd like a gold set for her yellow FZ6R. :D I want a black set. But, I'm not paying $27.90 for EACH SET when they can ship in the same small box. ;) These do look cool though!

If they are quality built, they would be nice. They incorporate every type of adjustment that you could want in 1 unit. Since I already have the ones that suit me it's just something to look at, but the price is right.

Quality would be my main concern with these as well. It seems that with the Chinese stuff it's hit or miss. Personally I love my Pazzos and I didn't pay full retail price for them so these are just interesting to me as well...

Last edited:
Quality would be my main concern with these as well. It seems that with the Chinese stuff it's hit or miss. Personally I love my Pazzos and i didn't pay full retail price for them so these are just interesting to me as well...

I really like my Pazzos, but might have gone down the knockoff path had I know of other cheaper options. I have always had the attitude; You get what you pay for, true with the Pazzos for sure.

The seller messaged me back and they are willing to ship two sets for one shipping cost thus is any of you want to order with a friend/fellow rider/forum member and share shipping costs, you have that option. :D

The seller messaged me back and they are willing to ship two sets for one shipping cost thus is any of you want to order with a friend/fellow rider/forum member and share shipping costs, you have that option. :D

Well that's good to hear. Let us know about the fit and finish when you get them. They certainly look "trick" enough ;)

Back