JEFFKISTHENAME'S Build Thread - A Timeline of Growth

bnr54

Made time to install the Copperdawg SS2 Windscreen and Belly Pan.

Mini photo shoot!!!

***Raw photos without edits***

Hello, Jeff
How is your impressions about Mivv GP? Is it louder than Yoshi? You're riding with baffle in or out?
Thank you

Отправлено с моего SM-G955F через Tapatalk

Hello, Jeff
How is your impressions about Mivv GP? Is it louder than Yoshi? You're riding with baffle in or out?
Thank you

Overall, the Mivv GP looks and sounds better than the Yshimura R-77. It's louder, and more throaty with a less Jet Engine sound. It has a nicer smaller profile (subjective) and I run the exhaust baffle out with no cat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bnr54

Overall, the Mivv GP looks and sounds better than the Yshimura R-77. It's louder, and more throaty with a less Jet Engine sound. It has a nicer smaller profile (subjective) and I run the exhaust baffle out with no cat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thank you! Im on the way of choosing slip-on, and GP might be the one to buy)

CrazyBiker

Right on Fremont Blvd, close to Tesla Factory, LOL 25K miles in a year. You must have one heck of a commute!

Last edited:
Changed the Levers to CRG and swapped out the stock metal LighTech Heel Guards to Carbon Fiber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did some things recently:

1. Changed my Mivv Exhaust out for an Olson Performance shorty.

2. Installed the HealTech SpeedoHealer V4 I bought damn near two years ago (could have been longer)...[emoji23]

The highest speed recall button:

3. Added a DynoJet Quick Shifter. Simply install, plug leads into PC5 and turn the thug on via LapTop.

4. Installed a 12V plug. Yay! I can charge my phone!

And after all of that...had some fun. Check it out here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0WOuQ7neCb/?igshid=1g0rlezo5nw3f

Still loving this bike. [emoji3526]

FZ1riderNY

Jesus! I could have sworn that I posted here yesterday but it seems my post has vanished. Hey Jeff, nice job. How hard was it exactly to swap out the old one? I'm thinking that I should get this done before having any mishaps. Thanks.