June M.B.O.M. - Winner buddoggin!

It's the weekend people how about taking some beauty shots of your FZs and uploading to the Gallery. If you are new and not sure how but would like to participate PM me or one of the other moderators. We are here to help. I seem to remember an impromtu challenge from the Gen 1 members (Wolfie). Bring it on!! : owned:

Gen. 1 challenge accepted

Its been raining almost every day so my bike cant get much cleaner. I'll snap some new pics as soon as the sun pops out. Better have your shades handy.

What are the rules anyway?

The rules are simple; One picture per member can be entered every month (unless you won the previous month). You must wait 2 months before entering the same bike after winning.

The idea is to have a picture that showcases the machine in a nicely composed photo. That's it! It is as much about the picture as the machine. You do not have to have a highly modified bike to enter, just a great picture!

May the best picture Win!

Just a little dusting of snow on the ground keeps the fz1 where it is! But we're heading down to NM in 2 weeks, hopefully I'll get a good shot of it with the new pipe :)

Thank you to all the members, new and long time for the entries. I moved a couple of pictures to the Members Gallery in compliance with the 1 picture per member rule. Also if you have won you must wait 2 months before entering again. Example; If you won in April, you are eligible to enter and win again in July. Just so we are all clear on the rules.

I appreciate the excellent turnout in entries and hope that the voting is as strong or stronger this month as well.

Last edited:
Back