Loss of a rider

joker80

Last edited:
There's not much else to say, that one always hits a little close to home as we all ride and a lot of us have loved ones who ride as well. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend and more so to his family.

It is very sad. I am seeing so many similar reports in Houston it is making me think maybe I do not want my wife to ride. If anything ever happened to her after my encouragement to ride I would never forgive myself.

I will keep the family if the fallen rider in my prayers.

My condolences to your friend and his family Joker. I will pray that he is now riding with the Angels above. It's really a sad thing to needlessly lose a friend like that. What is worse is when they leave children behind.

I am truly sorry to hear about Guy Mc Phee. My condolences go out to his family for sure. Someone robbed him of is freedom because of an un-alert driver. The sad part of this is that the driver “has been cited for making an improper left turn”. I’m sorry but that’s not good enough. This Rickie Dawson should be sited for manslaughter and be jailed. He should be held financially responsible for the person he killed and his immediate family. And this should be true for car-to-car incidents as well. Some states are adopting new laws with stiffer fines and penalties but it is too little too late. There is now a fatherless family out there and the guy gets off with a ticket! Remind me never to visit South Carolina.

I am an AMA member.

Steve

I'm sorry for their lose. It's situations like these that make you think twice about saftey everytime you head out on the road.

Back