Major Upgrade Bug Thread !

hi just joined and bought a 07 fz1 in red what a great bike :)
was using the sickies on the gen 11 mods thread for ideas and bought a second hand fuel cut eliminator and was going to use the instructions ,advice to install but the links no longer work any chance they are located somewhere else
Thanks Dave

Many of the posts in the forums refer to the "old" site. It doesn't look like "redirects" work to the same point on the new site. When I follow a link to an old article (e.g. Object moved), I get directed to the home page. If I replace the old site with the new site (and leave everything else the same), it takes me to the right place (e.g. http://www.998cc.org/forum/fz1-mods/18337-wireless-charging.html)

Not sure if there is a way to globally update the links, or re-work the redirect at the "old" URL.

Many of the posts in the forums refer to the "old" site. It doesn't look like "redirects" work to the same point on the new site. When I follow a link to an old article (e.g. Object moved), I get directed to the home page. If I replace the old site with the new site (and leave everything else the same), it takes me to the right place (e.g. http://www.998cc.org/forum/fz1-mods/18337-wireless-charging.html)

Not sure if there is a way to globally update the links, or re-work the redirect at the "old" URL.

Thanks! This works for your signature if you had links that went no where any more. Just replace the "www.998cc.org" with "998cc.org" and the link works again.

Last edited:
When accessing the site from both safari and chrome on my iPhone the login boxes normally located at the top header are located behind the adds and I am unable to select them directly

cant load site on mobile

my android phone wont load the site anymore just get a blank white screen !
tried googling a thread I know exists and the page is totally different to that of the board , I can get on ok with my lap top though , anyone else have a problem or any advise

my android phone wont load the site anymore just get a blank white screen !
tried googling a thread I know exists and the page is totally different to that of the board , I can get on ok with my lap top though , anyone else have a problem or any advise

I just tried and I get the same white screen.

Strange, since I typed this from my Android phone. The site looks and works fine. HTC 1(8) Chrome browser.

I get the white screen on mobile too. Is it possible you set something so that you are seeing the desktop site on your mobile device?

Sent from Tapatalk on my Note 4.

Yes actually, I always "view Full site" on my Android. I don't use apps, which is probably why it works from my Android. I tried using the Windows App for viewing from my laptop with Windows 8.1, and hated it! It took me awhile to figure out how to go back to viewing via regular internet from the browser.

Windows 10 seemed like a great thing (free) but after hearing more about it, I refuse to install it.

Back