Just purchased a new MIVV GP Carbon exhaust !!! :D

So far I have these items coming in

Integrated Rear Tail Light
Custom f/e Kit
PC3
MIVV GP Carbon

More to come !!!!!!!!

Ill have pics up asap

Sounds like you're off to a good start there with your mods. The MiVV full carbon is one sweet looking pipe :) Looking forward to the pics.

TwItcH.... I hate you! :D You just bought the 2nd best FZ1 can on the market! :tup:

Must............ find................... disposable....................... income........ :sinister:

TwItcH.... I hate you! :D You just bought the 2nd best FZ1 can on the market! :tup:

Must............ find................... disposable....................... income........ :sinister:

Yes you are correct, Akrapovic is the best ;)

Nice parts you have there Twitch, they will transform the bike.

FWIW... Graves full system is the best of the best. :D This shorty with no more need for a hanger? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06_09_FZ1_FullStainless_Carbon2-500.jpg

fz1innh-albums-copperdog-picture1702-1269-raccoon-really-really-want.jpg

I dont know but your wifes bike is looking awful stock maybe someone else should be getting another job???!!! :eek5:

Ha ha ha.....my bike is stock 'cause I don't mind it that way. I don't have the need for anything more than a seat to keep my butt comfortable on long rides and the adjustable levers so I don't have to reach so far to clutch and brake.....well just clutch really. I'm not a "material girl". ;)

Stock?

Doesnt Your bike have fairings and a lowering kit?

I couldnt afford fairings haha

And as for the graves exhaust, I did ALOT of research on exhausts before I bought one. I am a HUGE fan of M4 becuase I had dual m4 carbons on m fz6 but no exhaust makes the tone that MIVV does. They are a truly amazing piece of design and engineering. Graves just doesnt produce the tone I am looking for.

P.S. Big thanks to PJ's parts. He ordered it from Italy and will be at my house by the end of this starting week !!!!!!

Doesnt Your bike have fairings and a lowering kit?

I couldnt afford fairings haha

And as for the graves exhaust, I did ALOT of research on exhausts before I bought one. I am a HUGE fan of M4 becuase I had dual m4 carbons on m fz6 but no exhaust makes the tone that MIVV does. They are a truly amazing piece of design and engineering. Graves just doesnt produce the tone I am looking for.

P.S. Big thanks to PJ's parts. He ordered it from Italy and will be at my house by the end of this starting week !!!!!!

You are correct. It has fairings 'cause I don't like a naked bike (okay, so I did want SOMETHING for it...LOL), and it's lowered because I couldn't ride it if it wasn't. Being only 5'2 definitely has its drawbacks. :shine: It also has a custom paint job. Not sure if it's needed or not except the fairings and belly pan were red and the rest was blue. Sure made for one PRETTY bike.

Hey Twitch, in all your research can you tell me what would have the deepest growl out of the Mivv (GP or Suonno?), Yoshimura (R77 maybe?) and an Akrapovic?

Hey Twitch, in all your research can you tell me what would have the deepest growl out of the Mivv (GP or Suonno?), Yoshimura (R77 maybe?) and an Akrapovic?

Well the Yosh R77 and the Akra are not very loud, due to their larger muffler volume. I can tell you from experience though that the R77 w/o the db killer in place has a nice growl to it while idling and riding around town. Once on the highway the wind noise drowns it out at a steady cruising speed. However when you drop it a couple of gears and wind it out it sounds beautiful :D

Scottyd

Yes I can.

I have narrowed it down to this (I record music and listened to these exhausts at my studio haha)

Micron - Slightly loud, a little poppy
Akropovic/Yoshimura - These both sound very familiar with different db notes throughout mid range
Two Bros - Probly the most difference from any pipe with the DB killers interchanged. Most quiet with them in and a nice tone with them out.
Graves - One of my favorites but the tone just isnt there.

Only problem with the above is for 1. Micron went BUST and graves is the only other maker besides leo vince that makes a short exhaust that I liked.

Now for the MIVV :)

MIVV Suono - Best tone/ deepest growl/ coolest looking .... downside is price :/

MIVV GP shorty - Loud but has DB killers. Still amazing tone. Has the slight pop to it, not in a bad way or backfire but right on rev it sounds pretty wicked.

Its all in what you looking for, I really wanted something short and GP style. But please do NOT just get a cheap EBAY exhaust such. THEY ARE NOT STREET LEGAL !!!! I talked to my buddy who inspects bikes and here in PA they are not hard but he went to the site and the exhausts say " Not for road use" .... well im not taking my luggage to a track day :thinking: lol

Hope this helps someone out that had any questions. Again this is my own opinion but Im just trying to help .. no bashing please :)

+1 for Mivv, they sound awesome and the build quality is fantastic. If $$$ was no prob i would have the Graves full-system it just looks super horny. You will be more than happy with the Mivv.

Back