My black 2006 FZ1 from belgium

marc

Because a made some changes on my fz1 a started my own topic here.
I bought the bike in November 2010 .
fw5do1.jpg

Then a start to made some changes on the bike.
And now it looks like this.
od50.jpg

14t90tc.jpg

A ordered also a Yoshimura trs carbon exhaust.
Post some pics when it has arrived and mounted.

greetz from Belgium
Marc

Very cool! Did you just have the wheels polished or were they actually refinished?

Also, did you sand off the "FZ1" from the crash bungs or did you have an off? I'm guessing you sanded them off? ;)

It's sanded because the bike has fallen over . Nothing broken,only the crash bung,but hey,thats the reason we put them on the bike. :)

The wheels are polished. Not by myself,but a friend of mine is very handy with that type of work.

Yesterday a sold my leovince exhaust because i was not verry happy with it. I ordered a Yoshimura trc stainless steel exhaust. It seems they are cheaper in the usa . In europe i have to pay a lot more , so a ordered oversees. A genuine yoshimura usa exhaust on my european yamaha :D . You can't believe the difference in price for this item :eyebrow:. I ordered him and ik cost me now 527€ (717 us dollar) schipping and vat included. If i order the same exhaust here it cost me 725€ (987 dollar) This is for only the slip on. Not the complete system.
It's this one:

Yoshitrc4.jpg

And now ....... wait :)

Yesterday a sold my leovince exhaust because i was not verry happy with it. I ordered a Yoshimura trc stainless steel exhaust. It seems they are cheaper in the usa . In europe i have to pay a lot more , so a ordered oversees. A genuine yoshimura usa exhaust on my european yamaha :D . You can't believe the difference in price for this item :eyebrow:. I ordered him and ik cost me now 527€ (717 us dollar) schipping and vat included. If i order the same exhaust here it cost me 725€ (987 dollar) This is for only the slip on. Not the complete system.
It's this one:

Yoshitrc4.jpg

And now ....... wait :)

Looks awesome! I love the look and sound of the Yoshi. The only difference from the US to European version is the US version will only growl in English.

world_language_map_transpar.jpg

The only reason is that i didn't like the look of the leo. I bought my fz1 secondhand and the exhaust was already fit on the bike.

Greetz Marc

Today a package arrived here. They are quick in the US :)
15etkw8.jpg

Already mounted on the bike. Sound is really great. I'm happy with it. :)
Some pics of the exhaust.
10zzgpu.jpg

1y7h5h.jpg

30de9v6.jpg

29mrcs9.jpg

I installed the db killer also . It's loud enough for me.

Back