My black 2006 FZ1 from belgium

Here the result of the dyno run with my fz1.
It'is not so impressif,but i'm happy with it. He's smooth and the torque from 5000rpm is good. So... im happy with the result.:)

2q0krp0.jpg

greetz Marc

That is indeed a very smooth torque curve Marc. I guess the headers help in that regard as I don't see the typical hole in the torque curve that these Yamaha 5-valve engines tend to have.

No, i don't have that. It's really nice to ride now. :)
I ordered last week some carbon parts(again ;-)
Chainguard and rear mudguard.
here some pics.
oktsg2.jpg

v5ba6d.jpg

2w73clj.jpg

@ michael. most of it on ebay by different sellers.

today a placed two fz1 decals on the tank. i like the result and they gonna stay on the tank. ;-)

1rdtsl.jpg

ogz5eb.jpg

21dpxs2.jpg

ztaxd0.jpg

Update on the bike ( again :D ) I ordered a steering damper today. It should take 14 days to arive,and when it's here i post some pics of it. I ordered the bitubo damper with the "over the tank" kit. I choosed for the black version.
This is the model.
2isilb9.jpg

grtz Marc

Today i mounted a k&n airfilter and the bitubo steering damper. Did not ride the bike,that should be something for Sunday when the wheater is good(it's always raining for 2 weeks now. pfff ;-)

Here some new pics:
9posxi.jpg

qy9s76.jpg

2cr0ltt.jpg

Can't believe it's taken me this long to have a look at your thread. Great looking bike. You can never have too much CF in my book :p

Great look

Great shock! I was wondering did you chrome your stock wheels or just paint off and polish? What brand of fender eliminator is that?
The bike looks awsome, great improvement over stock look.

Great shock! I was wondering did you chrome your stock wheels or just paint off and polish? What brand of fender eliminator is that?
The bike looks awsome, great improvement over stock look.

Just an FYI...aluminum wheels you typically polish. Chrome over aluminum doesn't usually last too long. Chrome works well over steel.

sexy bike

hi there your bike is pure class you put some efford time and money into it and maybe blood too keep it up lad class out.:thewave:

Back