My trip to work on the ZZR today

Nice find. Aside from the chrome it appears bone stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Bone stock except chrome plated wheels, chrome plated rear sprocket, and white face gauges with blue lights behind them, only 5800 miles. I rode to work today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to........... The right knee doesn't bend well because of the swelling but I managed. Damn it felt good to be in the saddle.

Just seeing this now, and glad to hear that you are (mostly) OK. I was dodging deer this whole trip and just got luckier than you. Nice to see you found another bike!

Wow, I'm glad your fairly OK. I've hit many deer in cars, but luckily, never on a bike. So sorry about your injuries and your bike. I'm glad you took out 4 deer at once. Damn forest rats. Not many can say they killed 4 deer with one motorcycle. Good story, I guess. Heal quickly and good luck getting back on 2 wheels ASAP! Prayers for you to heal up!

Got some bad news (as I kind of expected) today. Knee hasn't healed much and it feels wobbly....Had the MRI yesterday, severe bone contusion and ACL torn...They said they have never seen a bone bruised (without it being broken) as badly as mine, they have no idea how I didn't get broken up. Also went to the chiropractor (first time ever) because every morning I was waking up with a sore back, shoulders, and neck. Well, I had 4 vertebrae out, both shoulders almost out, lower neck locked up, and both hips out. Let me tell you, that hurt like hell yesterday but I woke up pain free today for the first time in a month! Other than the knee of course.............I have a meeting (consultation) with a very highly recommended sports orthopedic surgeon down in Auburn Hills on Tuesday. I just don't trust the hacks up here where I live. It sounds like quite a recovery process after the surgery.

Well, I tore the ACL tendon completely off my femur bone and tore the lateral collateral tendon on the outside part of my knee as well. They have to strip a section of tendon off the front of me knee cap to replace my ACL. Surgery is July 16.

Well, I tore the ACL tendon completely off my femur bone and tore the lateral collateral tendon on the outside part of my knee as well. They have to strip a section of tendon off the front of me knee cap to replace my ACL. Surgery is July 16.

OUCH. I hope you'll be ok and good luck with recovery

OUCH. I hope you'll be ok and good luck with recovery

My lunch was "A OK" though. Went to The Rocket in Pontiac.....haven't been there since probably 1985 or so! Wasn't feeling man enough for the 2 pound Monster Burger so I settled on the one pounder.

Chocolate shake

My Monster Burger compared to my wifes 1/3lb burger

MMMMMMMMM

Last edited:
My lunch was "A OK" though. Went to The Rocket in Pontiac.....haven't been there since probably 1985 or so! Wasn't feeling man enough for the 2 pound Monster Burger so I settled on the one pounder.

Chocolate shake

My Monster Burger compared to my wifes 1/3lb burger

MMMMMMMMM

Holy Lord! That's a burger! Nothing like that around here!

Well, had surgery this morning. ACL replaced with graft from my patellar tendon, other pieces of broken cartilage that were found were removed...............I wish I could describe how much this SUCKS.

Back