Next Mod?

Not to bad, haven't seen those sides before, just not to big on all the carbon fiber. Have thought about chain and sprockets, but i always talk myself out of it because the kike has less than 3000 miles on it, always end up saying that i'm going to wait until a new chain is needed. Gotta find a mod though, lol. Did you see a difference with the fly mod?

Hi Jmcculler662,Yer I did get smoother throttle control with Ivans flies. They are the icing on the cake after GYTR slipon, Graves stacks, K/N and YEC ais plug set. You have most of that and more so Ivans flies must be your next mod. They cost me $37NZ dollars and took 2 weeks to get downunder. Study Ivans video before doing it and have the right screwdriver. Best value for dollar out of all my mods!:tup:

Arrow, Yoshi or Akra header. With what you have now this will big your biggest improvement, with the exception of a rear shock.

Hi johnny, looks like you need a set of Grave's stacks to go with all your other great performance mods. Now I'm helping you with your spending.:tup:

Last edited:
Well if you want to keep it really inexpensive how about a 16t front sprocket. I don't see it in your signature so I'm assuming you still have the stock gearing...wont give you more power, but it will give you faster acceleration and 6th gear will actually be useful for passing on the highway ;)

Get a nice R1 rear shock with the adapter. I installed a R6 shock on my gen 1 and it is a vast improvement over stock. Later if you can afford one of those high dollar shocks, you can sell the R1 setup easy.

Back