November 7th PA/NJ Group Ride Anyone?

Welp this morning has it high 54. Nothing about rain.
However I must let all know if its looks like rain or has rain Im not going.
Rain days are not for me.
54 is do-able:Rockon:

Welp this morning has it high 54. Nothing about rain.
However I must let all know if its looks like rain or has rain Im not going.
Rain days are not for me.
54 is do-able:Rockon:

54 is definitely do-able. I can't wait to see everyone. It's gonna be a great time!

No rain so far, but looks like it will only be around 50° so time to bundle up. And if it looks like rain I am out as well. No point in riding then...at least not for me.

You've never ridden in the rain? Really? Hell, if you ride in Washington State (where I'm from) you ride in the rain or don't ride at all. :) at least rain in Texas is warm!!! :)

I'm fine with the temps but if the rain comes I think we'll all pass on the plans and do it in the spring.

I'm all for getting together as Dave and Billy said, some riding, food, bathrooms, bench racing, gas stops, etc.

I have a route available if we decide to ride North of KOP and around that area of PA.

And what about the buttless chaps?

I'm fine with the temps but if the rain comes I think we'll all pass on the plans and do it in the spring.

I'm all for getting together as Dave and Billy said, some riding, food, bathrooms, bench racing, gas stops, etc.

I have a route available if we decide to ride North of KOP and around that area of PA.

And what about the buttless chaps?

I'm not sure if I'm ready to see you in "buttless" chaps though. LOL!

How is everyone coming with their plans for this event so far? I actually had my wife take the day off so we could get together without me having to find a sitter and lose time.

Wifey home with child = me out riding and having some lunch!

Please hold out, weather.

Well I'm good to go for the day. It will be a little cold, but looks like no rain at this point. So have we decided on where and when we are meeting yet? Like Steve had suggested the Lambertville\New Hope area is pretty much central for all and it gets my vote.

Well I'm good to go for the day. It will be a little cold, but looks like no rain at this point. So have we decided on where and when we are meeting yet? Like Steve had suggested the Lambertville\New Hope area is pretty much central for all and it gets my vote.

I have to do this quick since my cable modem is crapping out. I'm not sure about Sunday at this point. My son's mother is now giving him grief about an open house at Iona College on Sunday. I want to go but him going to these open houses is very important. I will know for sure by tomorrow. Also, the repair guy will be here Saturday for the cable modem so Tony, if you need me, call the cell since every time the moden craps out so does my house phone.

I'm still in. I may take a ride to Cycle Gear in Edison later today and get a few extra things to keep me warm.

Naturally New Hope / Lambertville works best for me because I just happen to be central to others. If that's what's agreed on I think there is a breakfast/ lunch place right on Bridge st. that we could meet at.

Where ever it ends up being, hope its a good run. I had planned to make it out but now i'm flying out to boston for a convention, last minute deal that the boss asked me to attend. Next time it is.

I'm fine with that if someone plans a ride route in the area. I have no knowledge at all of the area around New Hope/Lambertville, but it does seem like a central spot if there's decent riding there.

Steve, does the Lambertville Trading Company serve breakfast/lunch or mostly just coffee?

Sorry to hear yor aren't making it, NightTrain. Definitely next time or we'll meet near you some time.

Also, what time are we talking about? I'm looking at a low of 32F here and a high of 45. I'd like to get the sun out before hitting the trail so there's little or no black ice on the way.

Dave, I will call you. How many are we looking at now? Everyone CHIME IN.

PING. That's 1.

Ping #2 here.

I would like to be riding somewhat early. 9:30 not much later.
Brian, Let me know where and when we should meet. I dont know much bout PA but I don know 95 just over the Com Bar Bridge.
:confused0024:

I looked at the Lambertville Trading Company, it appears to be a Coffee Bar.

I don't drink Coffee! UGH.

Any other options? I like the idea of a local quaint spot, but I'd like to be able to at least get a burger or pancake with a soda. :) Still, I'll go with the flow of the group.

Dave, I don't know the Com Bar Bridge. Is that anywhere near I476 and I95, or further North, near the Airport on I95 (Exit 12?)

I'll make it work wherever works for you. Again, I don't like to get up very early on Sunday, but we'll make it work if you need to be up there early.

So, the current count is 2 in New Hope/Lambertville area. Time still on the table.

Dave, I see the Com Bar Br. comes across right onto I95 South of I476.

Would you like to meet at the junction of 95 and 476? That's fine with me, and we can ride up together up the highway.

Is your friend with the Warrior joining us?

Brian

That would be a good spot. Do you know where were going? I dont!
My friend is not comming.

Would you like to meet att eh 95 /476 ramp at around 10:00? And if so are we going to be taking taht exit or staying on 95.
I really dont know my way around good.

Once we establish a time to meet and how long it takes to get to the other spot then Tony and Billy and others will know when to leave to make a decent time to the meeting point.

Back