Official 2014 Moto GP Discussion Thread-Do not come here if you haven't seen the Race

Every so often someone comes along that just defies all logic and reason. MM is a very special rider. He's just ridiculously hands and feet above the rest in raw talent. Being older, I'm a Rossi Fan and would love to see him show this kid some things but it ain't happening! It is a true pleasure to watch this class again. Marquez is just what the doctor ordered!

Every so often someone comes along that just defies all logic and reason. MM is a very special rider. He's just ridiculously hands and feet above the rest in raw talent. Being older, I'm a Rossi Fan and would love to see him show this kid some things but it ain't happening! It is a true pleasure to watch this class again. Marquez is just what the doctor ordered!

Indeed Marquez is a special breed and amazing right now ! Thing is for me, ,,, it makes for truly boring racing. Reminds me of those couple years when Mick Doohan was so dominant . Sure it was amazing to watch Doohan ride that thing, but how exciting can it be when the leader is 10 seconds in front of the rest of the pack ?? My fondest racing memories are always epic battles from guys on closely matched machines with closely matched skills.

I fear the Marquez, Honda combination is going to make for some truly boring racing. I'd much rather see 2 guys swapping the lead multiple times each race.

Marquez is way too good. Well done to Rossi for his 2nd place. Lorenzo is a beaten man.

Did you guys watch Moto3.
Young Aussie Jack Miller was awesome winning his 3rd race of the year.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Marquez is way too good. Well done to Rossi for his 2nd place. Lorenzo is a beaten man.

Did you guys watch Moto3.
Young Aussie Jack Miller was awesome winning his 3rd race of the year.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I'm so pissed off that they are not showing Moto2 and Moto3 here NY! Totally sucks! As for this morning's race.........Sorry to say that after Marquez made it to 4th, I was a little bored after that and actually fell asleep with 3 laps to go. I'm happy for Rossi, but I'd be much happier if he could actually win one, and with the way Marquez is riding, the only way someone else has a chance of winning is if he falls, or bike problems. That's why I loved Moto2 and 3 so much Cablevision!!!!!!! Air the damn races will ya!!!!!

Agreed wrt Marc. Amazing to watch him work his way through the pack when he drops from the pole. Almost makes me wonder if he lets it happen in order to make the race a little more interesting and challenging for himself.

I'm guessing I could look this up on the 'Net somewhere, but does anyone know if anyone has gone a whole season without a loss? I'm starting to think Marquez could do it, and top it off with pole positions in every race for emphasis.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4

Have to say impressed with Rossi good for him and great for Yamaha if he signs for 2 more years. I bet cal crotchlow is hoping for the second end to come and end soon.
Great moto 2 and 3 races

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

That was an incredible race! Incredible! This has been one hell of a season... Shame about Rossi starting 10th but well done to get up to 3rd. He's now second in the championship because of Pedrosa's poor showing. The battle between him and Crazy Joe was pretty good, though

Marquez 150 points, 6 wins of 6 races. I've never seen that since I started watching MotoGP

Great race ! Bummer about the engine development freeze. Marquez on that Honda had such a clear power advantage with Lorenzo making a valiant effort, beating him on the brakes then losing out to the power, over and over until Marques finally made it stick . Best rider on the best bike, indeed Marquez is looking unbeatable !!!

What an amazing race. Was epic to finally see a battle for the lead right up to the end. Lorenzo is looking good, and that was hopefully the shot in the arm he needed to give Marquez some real competition.

Wow, wow, wow! What a race! So much action we barely got to see what was going on behind the top 5. Great effort from Bradl but my god the battle for the podium spots was outstanding! I'm still buzzing from the last ten laps!

That was a very interesting race. Well done to Brock Parks! What a great showing on the slowest bike out there

Decent scrap between Marc & Dovi and Dani & Aleix as well. Rossi showing that he is the number one rider at Yamaha

I missed that last three laps due to the late start and the TIVO not knowing it ran over the two hours. But it was a very interesting race and I wonder how it would have turned out for Rossi if he had stayed on the slicks at the start.

Top race by Ant West in the Moto2, it's been a long time between drinks for him.

Kinda getting sick of seeing Marquez win every race in the MotoGP. He is so much better than the competition, it's not funny.

Back