Ride through the Redwoods

2-up with my wife on Labor day after lunch Beachfront.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B53FxPBtHzc]Tunitas Creek Road.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

No pegs were scraped in the making of this video. I had the speed and lean indicator of the back. I just try to be smooth with a passenger.

That is a gorgeous backroad! Thanks for sharing. Nice to actually know a road where there are more bicycles than cars.

30-35 looked pretty fast considering how narrow the road was (in a good way fast)...I'm sure that was about the max speed your non-Yamaha standard equipped "speed and lean indicator" would allow. :eyebrow:

Heh Loosenut, I live in Fortuna and think that if the majority of members of this forum knew what types of roads we have up here they'd _____ themselves. My 'normal' weekend rides are trying to decide whether to ride Hwy 36 to 3 to 299 OR 299 to 3 over Scott's Mnt and into Etna for lunch OR Hwy 199 to Cave Junction for lunch at Taylor's OR Hwy 299 & up 96 to . . . I'm EXTREMELY lucky to have all these roads.

I just returned from a 8 day road trip into NE Oregon, Idaho, Montana, northern Washington . . . and during the ride I realized how lucky I am to have all these GORGEOUS roads/rides starting at my front door!

Ahhhhh, idoits 'assume' they were born w/a small, semi-functional brain! This state is run by 'humans' that have a total 'dead space' between their ears!

Heh Loosenut, I live in Fortuna and think that if the majority of members of this forum knew what types of roads we have up here they'd _____ themselves. My 'normal' weekend rides are trying to decide whether to ride Hwy 36 to 3 to 299 OR 299 to 3 over Scott's Mnt and into Etna for lunch OR Hwy 199 to Cave Junction for lunch at Taylor's OR Hwy 299 & up 96 to . . . I'm EXTREMELY lucky to have all these roads.

I just returned from a 8 day road trip into NE Oregon, Idaho, Montana, northern Washington . . . and during the ride I realized how lucky I am to have all these GORGEOUS roads/rides starting at my front door!

I live in So Cal but spent a week riding up north last month. Stayed a couple of days in Eureka. That Hwy 36 is amazing I also really loved Hwy 20 and much of the hwy 1. The road to the Lost Coast wasn't the best but different. Your a lucky dude to have all those roads on your door step. Not to mention the scenery.

Back