Satan's pegs

You have to sign up for the other site www dot yamahafz1oa dot com and PM the creator. His ID there is Satan666. Very easy to work with and pretty fast turn around!

:+1:

they are more then worth it.
the fit and finish is very nice. the extra leg room is sweet.
despite the name, he is a very nice guy...you won't be sorry.

Go for the new version that bolts to an engine cage.

This is my before and after shot. So far I love them. I would think that the added structure has to help to some degree, with the frame cracking issues.

AW

PegsStock2.JPG

PegsHighway2.JPG

I never in my life thought I would thank a guy named Satan for saving my knees. But I did.

AW, what's the new version you mentioned? Is it not attached to the same engine boss as before?

I considered it, but given its location, I think it would be more trouble than it's worth. Would anyone really see it? Maybe painted would look better? Either way, that would be a chore to keep clean (yes, harder than the part of the header that I do clean).

Don't see how that would be possible w/o putting a hole in the fairing :(

:+1: Not to mention that you would probably weaken the fairing. Cutting holes in ABS fairings usually leads to stress cracking from vibration. Most mouldings either have thicker areas next to the openings or raised rounded edges, neither which are possible when you cut a hole yourself.

I have the Satan666 pegs and they're nice. Though, most likely due to just the right combination of my body ergonomics, the wind is then directed directly up to my head by my feet and legs and causes some fairly annoying turbulence.

Still worth it though for the opportunity to stretch out!

Back