Show us your fz.

just retroed

OK.. that's super-hot right there!

7613d1318977268-show-us-your-fz-retrolms.jpg

Radially mounted calipers I meant. The mounting bolts are parallel with the bike.

From The Internet:

"Radially mounted disk brake includes a caliper having a plurality of mounting holes extending in a direction perpendicular to the axis of rotation of a disk rotor. The caliper is secured to a support member fixed to a vehicle body withmounting bolts passed through the mounting holes. In the radially mounted disk brake, when the caliper is secured to the support member on the vehicle body, tightening torque applied to the mounting bolts acts on a part of the caliper."

07 fz1

I just added the Delkevic exhaust a couple of days ago. Finally got to take it out for a test run tonight. Ton of difference from stock. Winter projects are to add a Copper Dawg Black Carbon Fiber fender eliminator, gut the cat, airbox mod, Copper Dawg fly modification (Sub Throttle Plates), and PC3. Time to awaken the sleeping giant:sinister:

Chad

P.S. all of your bikes are amazing, the retro paint jobs are awesome!

Last edited:
:popcorn: I'd like to see some more two tone gray and black fz's

fz1_new.jpg

Pic was taken right off my truck after bringing it home from dealership. 0.2miles showing - was bought out of state. It has black (raven) front fender, fairing and the rest is gray with greenish wheels. Hard to capture the contrast, it either looks all black or all gray

I was looking for a deal more than a color, this one popped up for $6999 out the door about ~250mi away. Look around on the internet and see what kind of prices you can find and where. Then see if the dealer will match or get close, he prob would like to see it sold. Good luck!

Back