Show us your fz.

Old or new, Heres the the one i had back in the day
DSC00037.jpg

dont have the bike any more but ive managed to keep hold of the missus..

The first pic is the FZ I just parted with. Some Jarhead is abusing it now. (Sorry Dan I have to abuse you a little, I did sell you a great bike)
Second is the new toy. No it's not an FZ, but in phone conversations SV and FZ sound a great deal alike. One of my buddies thought I said that I had bought an FZ. That was less than 24 hrs after selling one. He said "Why the F would you do that, you just sold one." Well in his defense I have done dumber things.

I don't think u did terrible.
Mod the sh$t out of it and turn a profit. And take that sucker to the track!!!. I would love to know how it handles on the corners. LOL
I bet original buyer buys it back.
Good luck. :tup:

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

My bike ''live''in Italy and is a N type but I'm always proud to show her.. I hope is not a problem;-)
06R1 front fork+ohlins hydraulic+radials calipers+titanium screws+ bremboSCpads+goodridge aeronautic fluid brake tube+braking wave discs+brembo rcs radial pump+rizoma gold ergal fluid tank.Carbon powerbronze:front mudguard+tank cover+radiator sides.
Rizoma handlebar+risers+gold/black mirrors. Acerbis handsguards+turn leds.Fume' mazzimoto screen. Starlane gearmonitor+flash. All ergal gold screws by lightech. Black/gold ergal tank closer by evotech.Puig motorspoiler+rear mudguard. Back led light+front position led+hi philips light been. Customized back seat. Rear R1 monoshock ohlins rebuild. 4race sports rearfoot set. Matris M2 staringdump. Febur antidump cluth+stm discs.LeoVince black ex terminal. RapidBike3 module+maps switch+2 personal maps,soft.hard+quickshift. 4Ngk iridium. Bmc air filter. Barracuda chassis guards. Sport ergal placstand+carbon turn's lights. Afram gold sport chain+ergal gold crown+2. All parts colored with yamaha official yellow and black. Gps and on boardcamera stands.

My bike ''live''in Italy and is a N type but I'm always proud to show her.. I hope is not a problem;-)
06R1 front fork+ohlins hydraulic+radials calipers+titanium screws+ bremboSCpads+goodridge aeronautic fluid brake tube........ Bmc air filter. Barracuda chassis guards. Sport ergal placstand+carbon turn's lights. Afram gold sport chain+ergal gold crown+2. All parts colored with yamaha official yellow and black. Gps and on boardcamera stands.

WOW! Really nice. Thanks for the pic. :sport12:

First real pics since installing powder coated passenger rearsets to match Rizomas, Sargent seat, Magical Racing Rad covers JW's Rad Guard, Speed Metal front mini stalks and brand new first run of the BT-016's. Hope you guys like because this is it for some time.

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

Those rad covers are sick! If I was a carbon fiber junkie, I would totally go for those. I want to personally get the UK style sport scoops and have CopperDawg paint them raven. Would be a nice tie in for the black up top and the black on bottom.

Here is my baby.

DSCF6918.jpg

Back