Show us your mug!

Now if you can just do a photochop of Billy and Enigma as the twins separated at birth...

Sorry, Linux Gimp and in very short order....

attachment.php

Me, wife & kids taken May this year at younger daughter's first communion.

Is it possible I'm Billy and Enigma's forgotten half brother ?

606d1249791058-show-us-your-mug-img_0845-sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Boy! Maybe Eric can whip up some TRIPLETS!! :yes:

Could this be a trend associated with FZ1 riders or something!?

I do not have the prettiest dome -- if at all possible (although catch me at the end of October to see if this still stands true) I'll keep my head of hair.....

Adam

Ok, i play your silly game...how do I insert a picture????
MeNuerburgring.jpg

Me riding the Nuerburgring (blessing of the bikes 2009 w/ my FZ600)
MEnHubby.jpg

Me and hubby at Nuerburgring
MeBeamer.jpg

Me and my old bike F650GS, BMW
MeBMWcastle.jpg

and in front of a castle in atown named Bernkastel, Germany

Is that good ???:p

That is great Mel! Thanks for sharing the pics!

I too came from an FZ6, a blue and silver '05 like yours and then I had an '08 FZ6 that was traded in for the FZ1. :D My wife went from a V Star 650 to the new FZ6R. Finally, she's on a sport bike! :D

must be hard to give up MotoGP and WSBK in your backyard -- closest you'll have to action is MotoGP in Indy....

although didn't AMA Superbike pass through Ohio recently?

Adam

Yes it did, but we missed it. It was the last weekend of July. We did not have our bikes then. :-(
And yes, it was great riding in Germany! And usually Cagers are more aware and considerate towards bikers.

@FZ1inNH
the FZ6R is what i wanted to get at first. Then i was at the store, I sat on it (the white girly one. :) and was ready to buy it, but believe it or not, when I noticed the small rear tire...It is a 160/60 I immediately did not like the bike..(call me crazy). I had a 180/something on the FZ6 and always loved the wide rear...now of course I have a 190 and Love it even more..Figured it'll go along nicely with MY 'big rear! lol

Good choice Mel. After riding the FZ6, you would have been unhappy with the R model. It really is more of a starter bike and they even dropped 20 HP off to get this bike out the door.

I like a wider rear too. ;) Just not those really fat ones!

And judging from your pics, your's isn't wide at all! :tup:

Back