Show us your mug!

DSCN2145.jpg

DSCN2173.jpg

Well JD, that explains "Mr. Smith" ;)

Do you ever have any issues with gear burning on the custom pipe?

Thanks all for posting actual pics too! Keep them coming!

Bike1024x768.jpg

As you can see I come from good racing stock with my Grandad getting ready to take to the Isle of Man 1947.

And a more modern one of yours truely with his trusty 2003 Bee now up to 157,000 Kilometers young.

IMG_32641024x768.jpg

Check my Album, there are 2 shots. Yes it is in excellent, nearly stock shape. Had the original header ceramic coated in silver, was black from factory.
fz.jpg

leespictures190.jpg

Last edited:
You're too generous! I can't do 150 push-ups anymore but I do manage to surprise young sport bikers in the twisties. Does that count? :poke:

I love the expression on the younger guys when I pull up and reveal the silver hairs upon removing the helmet. :tup: How's the healing process going?

and.... Gunny, Great photo!

I love the expression on the younger guys when I pull up and reveal the silver hairs upon removing the helmet. :tup: How's the healing process going?

Amen...I know. :cheers:
I'm healing extremely well, thanks. I thought I was plenty tough but my doctor humbled me with triple coronary bypass surgery 2.5 weeks ago. I had little choice due to cholesterol buildup in my arteries--even a small blood clot could have been fatal. All those yummy cheeseburgers, pepperoni pizzas, steaks and fries, etc. got to me. I'm very sore now but my cardio-vascular system is profoundly good now and I'm prepping myself to begin riding twisties again in a few weeks. I'll be baaaaaack! :shine:

Amen...I know. :cheers:
I'm healing extremely well, thanks. I thought I was plenty tough but my doctor humbled me with triple coronary bypass surgery 2.5 weeks ago. I had little choice due to cholesterol buildup in my arteries--even a small blood clot could have been fatal. All those yummy cheeseburgers, pepperoni pizzas, steaks and fries, etc. got to me. I'm very sore now but my cardio-vascular system is profoundly good now and I'm prepping myself to begin riding twisties again in a few weeks. I'll be baaaaaack! :shine:

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope all heals well and your back at it really soon. I just had a heart attack back on Jan. 15th of this year. Same deal, high colesterol, fatty foods, cigarettes,etc. I have two stents in main main artery and now feel like I'm 25 again. I don't think I had it as bad as you though but I feel your pain. It's going on 7 months with no fast food, smoking, soda, and all the other things I was shoveling down my throat. It took a while to get used to but whenever I get the urges, and I do, I just think of that day in the ambulance speeding to the hospital and the pain in my chest and the look on my son's face, and all the bad urges go away. I'm glad that you too are fortunate enough to get a second chance. Good luck to you and your family. I have a feeling that you'll be just fine.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope all heals well and your back at it really soon. I just had a heart attack back on Jan. 15th of this year. Same deal, high colesterol, fatty foods, cigarettes,etc. I have two stents in main main artery and now feel like I'm 25 again. I don't think I had it as bad as you though but I feel your pain. It's going on 7 months with no fast food, smoking, soda, and all the other things I was shoveling down my throat. It took a while to get used to but whenever I get the urges, and I do, I just think of that day in the ambulance speeding to the hospital and the pain in my chest and the look on my son's face, and all the bad urges go away. I'm glad that you too are fortunate enough to get a second chance. Good luck to you and your family. I have a feeling that you'll be just fine.

Wow...you understand. Congrats and good on `ya for your comeback! ;)

Back