*****The Riding Game*****

1. Picture your bike on an supermarket parking
2. Picture your bike in an underground carparking
3. Picture your bike on a dirtroad
4. Picture your bike next to a railroad track (if possible with moving train passing by)
5. Picture your bike in front of a truck loading dock
6. Picture you in a Halloween costume on your bike (stationary)

Period to achieve: challenge target extended to 31/10/10 18h00 gmt

4. Picture your bike next to a railroad track (if possible with moving train passing by)
004-1.jpg

006-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

007-1.jpg

not competing for this challenge, but wanted to share the pics I took this morning at dawn

I really want to play, but mine is in the garage with stabil in the tank and I'm ready to hook up the battery tender. I don't think she's coming out of hibernation any time soon.

Ok, so it's 2:00 on a beautiful afternoon here in Colorado & I'm done with work already. I would like to drag the bike out to play the Riding Game, but I'm confused by how many pics to take now. And what the challenge even is right now, so.......

Can we get a show of "posts" here of folks who want to play, but by the original rules (one challenge, one picture).......

my apoligies if I'm overstepping my boundries here

I'm several weeks away from being able to ride but I'd like to play using the original rules once I'm on the road. I really need to get a point & shoot camera to keep with me at all times, then subscribe to THIS thread so that I get a message in Gmail (on my Blackberry). Then I can meet the challenge while out and about! ;)

You're not over-stepping Brenda and we'd be honored if you'd create the first 2011 challenge! :D

You're not over-stepping Brenda and we'd be honored if you'd create the first 2011 challenge! :D

Oh man.....put me on the spot here :wilynily:
but if nobody has any objections then I'll post up something in the morning....

That sounds like a fine idea. I'll play along in a couple of months. In the mean time I watch with interest from my snow bound pergatory.:smokin2:

Well I'm hoping that the 'rodent' was right this year & we'll get an early spring :)

allright, let's start the game in 2011. Forget the multiple objectives I've suggested earlier...
next challenge is an easy one=

a picture with you on the bike in front of your local Yamaha dealer (this could be the one you prefer which is maybe in the next town as you don't like the local dealer)

Back