*****The Riding Game*****

Um lytehouse I believe you have your bike next to a museum in the clock picture.
So what is the next challenge?

Actually as I was taking the pic for Dustin's last challenge (the clock), I saw the museum and that's what gave me the idea. Sometimes, it's not easy to come up with something that everybody has in their state or country. But I'm pretty sure everyone has a museum of some sort. So..............

Next Challenge: Next to a museum

Not an FZ, but... it's parked in front of a non-Starbucks anyway:

Next challenge: Your bike in front of an electric car charging station

Last edited:
Didn't this challenge just come up on page 33?

challenge: Your bike in front of some non-English signage

Good catch & yes it did,
but I understand that the challenge can be repeated as long as the picture taken is "new". So motoman.....gonna get this one?

Next challenge: Your bike in front of some non-English signage

IMG_20120621_134733.jpg

I really had to work for this one. I found it on Google maps but drove by it twice before I looked closer before I gave up on it.

Next, your bike at a drive in movie theater.

I've seen them around so I know it should be possible.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Next your bike at a drive in movie theater.

i couldn't legally park close to the sign that says its a drive in and there was a cop watching me from across the street but heres what i got, I have never posted pictures before so i hope this works.

Next challenge: your bike in front of a barn

I was going to sit this one out but it looked like no one else was going to do it. Great challenge this one took some work but I stumbled across a great road while getting this picture.

Next: your bike at your states border

I was going to sit this one out but it looked like no one else was going to do it. Great challenge this one took some work but I stumbled across a great road while getting this picture.

Great picture motoman! Glad the effort paid off in a fun new road :)

p.s. very nice bike ;)

Back