*****The Riding Game*****

Alright, it looks like it's been a while but I figured I'd see if I could get this started again.

Pretty sad that it took the guy from San Diego to get a snowman, but I found some leftover snowplow drifts at the very top of Palomar, so here you go.

View attachment 9329

Your next challenge will be to take a picture of your FZ1... WITH A DINOSAUR!!!:fencers:

Alright, it looks like it's been a while but I figured I'd see if I could get this started again.

Pretty sad that it took the guy from San Diego to get a snowman, but I found some leftover snowplow drifts at the very top of Palomar, so here you go.

View attachment 9329

Your next challenge will be to take a picture of your FZ1... WITH A DINOSAUR!!!:fencers:

Found 1!
NEXT
YOUR BIKE AT CIRCUS/CARNIVAL/FETE

I need a ruling on the field for this, i think this counts as a sign with a language I do not understand on it.

If this counts then the next one is a picture of your FZ by a boat

6361cb8e-5860-bd80.jpg

A classic in its own right If it's acceptable, let me know and I'll post up the next challenge. :)

6361cb8e-5860-bd80.jpg

A classic in its own right If it's acceptable, let me know and I'll post up the next challenge. :)

Ah Dustin...I was hoping for something at least 20 yrs. or older, I should have been more specific.

Let's give it at least a couple of days, ok? :popcorn:

Next challenge: you bike next to a classic car (20 yrs or older)

Back