*****The Riding Game*****

Grabbed this on the way home from Oregon just now :)

Next challenge: Your bike in front of an exotic car dealership. No BMW, Audi or Mercedes-Benz, those aren't exotic :)

Last edited:
will a rolls royce or bently dealership work?

Next challenge: Your bike in front of an exotic car dealership. No BMW, Audi or Mercedes-Benz, those aren't exotic

Last edited:
on my way to work had to make a detour due to raodworks and passed this Aston Martin Garage. Went in the workshop and asked if I could take a picture from the cars there, which was ok-ed by the mechanic guys. But when taking the picture the shop manager came around and kinda chased me out...pictures taken with my BB and not so good quality

first picture outside
aston3_zps087a158b.jpg

then took pictures of brandlabel and race version Aston when the shopmanager urged me to leave shop
aston1_zpsa9dae139.jpg

aston2_zps684c25de.jpg

NEXT CHALLENGE: your bike next/in front of an electrical transformation/power station

Martin Drake Power Plant Colorado Springs.....will this do?

If so.....your bike in front of a sign with either your name or your user name on it :)

Look at you making both FZ6 and FZ1 challenges! :tup:

your bike in front of a sign with either your name or your user name on it :)

Look at you making both FZ6 and FZ1 challenges! :tup:

your bike in front of a sign with either your name or your user name on it :)

Double Dipping Eric! LOL...
so you can go get this pic, and post it on both forums...win! win! :yes:

your bike in front of a sign with either your name or your user name on it

Well, it's Friday so I thought I'd give this a little bump.....

should I change it or let it go thru the weekend?

your bike in front of a sign with either your name or your user name on it

Somebody let me know if this works and if it does ill post the next challenge, its not much more than a trickle but its the closest thing to a waterfall around me haha ill admit though its a pretty sad excuse for a waterfall

it is a pretty sad excuse for a waterfall. I think it works, though! Go ahead and call the next challenge.

Lytehouse, i'd love to see pictures of the falls regardless if you end up going!

Back