*****The Riding Game*****

Fairly sure that the 5.0L qualifies as "Muscle."

Next: Your bike next to some traditional "living room" furniture (easy chair, couch, etc.)

Or drag the couch out into the driveway. Figured I'd go for an easy (and possibly quite entertaining) one to keep things rolling.
Next: Your bike next to some traditional "living room" furniture (easy chair, couch, etc.)

Challenge: Your bike next to some traditional "living room" furniture (easy chair, couch, etc.)

It's always been in my living room since I was a wee lad :D

Next: Your bike in front of a bubble tea house

This might be a tough one for some of you :) Good chance to try it if you've never had it before

Last edited:
Don't forget to include the last challenge in your posts.....I for one am getting too old and lazy to go back loooking for it :D

So can it he any teahouse that sells bubble tea or is there a specific place called bubble teahouse? I've seen these before at local teahouses

next.. Bubble teahouse

Just make it any place that sells bubble tea! :) And for the record, these do exist in America. There's three in Houston and four in Colorado Springs

Hopefully others have better luck than I did haha I was out for over an hour finding a coffee shop that sells it but I guess they went out of business because it was nowhere to be found lol your right though they are in America just not very many I have heard of a place in NJ but I dont have that kinda time today haha tried and failed horribly haha

Current challenge: your bike in front of a bubble tea house

Bubble tea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back