*****The Riding Game*****

cloudless day

Here you go, cloudless day. Windy & cold, but cloudless here id Adelaide today.

Next Challenge, your bike by a state border sign.

Next Challenge, your bike by a state border sign.

Ok, this was fairly easy. I live in a border town. I did go to the province (our version of states) that I don't live in. Also I was on the 32 year old, forerunner of the FZ series, a 1981 XJ 550 Seca. Yamaha's first five valve engine was in the '85 XJ 750 Maxim. Liquid cooled as well. At least that's what I think is true!

If you give me this one,

Next challenge is your bike and a non-renewable resource being extracted. Oil well, mine etc. Abandoned mines accepted.

Looks good to me. I have plenty of pictures of the old nodding donkeys sucking up oil from my work trips, but too far to ride to get that one. We do have a few mines around here, but the weather just turned & it's cold wet & windy here for the next week or so. I'll sit this one out unless it hasn't been done by mid next week.

Here is a picture in front of a phosphate mine here in Florida. Sorry its dark but I just picked it up from a ride back home from Hooters.

Next challenge: Your bike in front of a rodeo arena.

Rodeo arena, that's a tricky one.... not many of those here in the UK..... :)

Sent from my B1-A71 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well I guess it would be. I just Google searched rodeo UK and had a little history lesson.

Next challenge: Your bike in front of a rodeo arena.

There may be a few buildings I can find around me that have been used for rodeos, but there are no fixed structures that are exclusive to rodeos here. :dontknow:

South Dakota State University rodeo grounds. (Yes, that is a giant pile of shit.)

SDSURodeo_zps1c17225d.jpg

Swiftel Center rodeo grounds.

Rodeo2_zps374f140a.jpg

Yes, my town has two rodeo grounds, but it IS South Dakota.

In the same vein, your bike and NON-TRADITIONAL (no cows, pigs, sheep, goats, etc.) livestock.

Last edited:
I knew I shouldn't have relied on my memory....
I got a pic today bike + horses.....but the challenge says NON TRADITIONAL.
BUT since this was posted on the 18th of July, I was wondering, should I post it so we can move on?

In the same vein, your bike and NON-TRADITIONAL (no cows, pigs, sheep, goats, etc.) livestock.

The thread has been pretty quiet.

I was curious what actually is NON-TRADITIONAL (no cows, pigs, sheep, goats, etc.) livestock. So I looked it up and found this....

Non-Traditional Livestock | North Dakota Department of Agriculture

Unless I read the information at the above link wrong it looks like ducks, geese, rabbits, big cats, bears and a lot more fall under that category as long as they are kept in captivity and not running free in the wild.

Maybe that will help someone come up with something. If not it's probably time for Pokey074 to change the challenge.

Current challenge: Your bike and NON-TRADITIONAL (no cows, pigs, sheep, goats, etc.) livestock.

Jon...

The thread has been pretty quiet.

I was curious what actually is NON-TRADITIONAL (no cows, pigs, sheep, goats, etc.) livestock. So I looked it up and found this....

Non-Traditional Livestock | North Dakota Department of Agriculture

Unless I read the information at the above link wrong it looks like ducks, geese, rabbits, big cats, bears and a lot more fall under that category as long as they are kept in captivity and not running free in the wild.

Maybe that will help someone come up with something. If not it's probably time for Pokey074 to change the challenge.

Current challenge: Your bike and NON-TRADITIONAL (no cows, pigs, sheep, goats, etc.) livestock.

Jon...

When I was in CO I could've got pics of alpacas, and llama's, the challenge came just a few days after I was there, dang.

I do believe the 'rules' of the game are that if it goes over 48 hours then the previous winner needs to pick a new challenge. I do believe that is in the interest to keep the game moving along.

When I was in CO I could've got pics of alpacas, and llama's, the challenge came just a few days after I was there, dang.

And if I had read the darn challenge a bit closer I could have gotten alpaca's and llamas today! :cuss:

I have no idea what a Non-traditional livestock is. I'm just waiting on the next challenge

I'm just waiting for summer to be over. Pretty much it was you and me getting it done during the winter months and I felt bad for everyone else getting so many posts. But that's the life we live in the Southern states, riding year round and 8 great months, 4 months of summer where inside is best. :evillaugh:

Sorry, sorry, I've been on vacation.

How about your bike and a skeevy tattoo shop?

Man, I could have nailed that one today, but I'm taking the family on a vacation in the cage. We will be gone until the weekend. Good luck. I love this game.

If I had read this thread sooner, I'm sure I could have found some llamas around here too. I have to keep up with this thread better.

your bike and a skeevy tattoo shop

Last edited:
Back