*****The Riding Game*****

Man, I could have nailed that one today, but I'm taking the family on a vacation in the cage. We will be gone until the weekend. Good luck. I love this game.

If I had read this thread sooner, I'm sure I could have found some llamas around here too. I have to keep up with this thread better.

your bike and a skeevy tattoo shop

Subscribe, that's what I do. Then you get email notification when stuff happens.

your bike and a skeevy tattoo shop

Anyone? I'll change it tomorrow night if no one gets it by then

Challenge: your bike with a funny/unusual mailbox

In AZ we don't really have mail boxes we have mail slots or boxes on the side of the house by the front door. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a true mailbox at the end of a driveway.

Challenge: your bike with a funny/unusual mailbox

Just got the mailbox one!:

qk8o.jpg

pyhb.jpg

But since we've got the new one: Challenge: your bike with a sport arena

A little funny story...

I saw this thread for the first time a week or so ago. And of course on page 1, the last reply and challenge was "your bike in front of your state capital". It was about a 2 hour (give or take) old challenge with no responses yet. I immediately ran out, jumped on my bike, and headed to Oklahoma City (about a 15 mile ride from Moore). It was nearly midnight, so the parking lot was empty. I took two decent photos and logged in to the forum on my iPhone to quickly upload the pictures. It wasn't until then that I realized that was page 1 of 70 something. The challenge was never accomplished and after 48 hours was skipped, IN MAY OF 2010!

I rode back to my house in shame of my rookie mistake, then realized, it was an excellent night for riding so at least the intentions of the game were still in effect, getting people out riding.

Moral of the story: Read the time AND DATE of all threads.

Here are the photos!

There has to be a runway around there somewhere. I say we let Danbcha name the next challenge for his effort!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4

I have Will Rogers World Airport and Norman's Oklahoma University (Boomer Sooner) Airport near me... I feel like I'd get 5 Grand Theft Auto stars for putting my bike on either of them, Hahaha!

Putting a bit more life in this thread, i went for a ride yesterday...

Not on the runway, because its active, but bike is on the taxiway leading to runway in the background...
1.jpg

Since not really on the runway, i also offer you this picture of it next to a grass runway...
2.jpg

Next challenge, bike in front of a non-chain like coffee shop, no starbucks, second cup and all that...

Last edited:
I haven't played much this year, but I was out riding yesterday and remembered the Coffee Shop challenge.

Next challenge, your bike in front of an ice arena.

Last edited:
We have a multitude of ice arenas. It's a Canadian kind of thing. Unfortunately the bikes have been put away for a month and a half and there is a foot of snow on the ground! If no one gets this before next May, I'm all over it!

Back