*****The Riding Game*****

1ba12effaf1f5ffcaf0a552bdc0bc74d.jpg

Ok how about an old wood and glass phonebooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record Blanchy:
The Battle (bombing) of Darwin from February 1942 through to 1943 when the Japanese bombed the city on numerous occasions and the only significant military engagement on the Australian mainland.

The mini-sub attack in Sydney Harbour with the sinking of HMAS Kuttabul, and the loss of 21 lives, and the destruction of two Japanese subs, one by depth charges, the other caught in the auto-submarine nets.

The Battle of Vinegar Hill and the Battle at the Eureka Stockade. One a convict uprising and the other a civil uprising. Neither was militarily significant although the latter did lead to important social and political reform.

Where did you find that? Would have thought someone would have bought it.

The phone booth is in Chadds Ford . This area is full of history , Revolutionary war, Civil War ,underground railroad , Ben Franklin and George Washington were all over this area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's keep with the fast food theme. Next Challenge: An A&W restaurant sign.

To make the challenge universal it is now: Any fast food franchise other than McDonalds.

Last edited:
It would be really cool if the last challenge were posted along with some of these reply's.....so lazy people like myself don't have to go back to find it :rolleyes: Thanks

Next Challenge: Any fast food franchise other than McDonalds.

It would be really cool if the last challenge were posted along with some of these reply's.....so lazy people like myself don't have to go back to find it :rolleyes: Thanks

Next Challenge: Any fast food franchise other than McDonalds.

I think it might be time to bring this thread back to life!

Bike in front of a Vet's office. Next challenge, your bike in front of a micro distillery (or micro brewery).

Attachments

• 20170103_103748.jpg
    20170103_103748.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 20170103_090618.jpg
    20170103_090618.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 24
Back