*****The Riding Game*****

There's an idea Dustin. Get some studded snow tires made for your bike and start selling them to all your Northern neighbours.

these ought to do it!!!

Next challenge - Your bike in front of a micro Distillery (or micro Brewery)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 22
IMG_1279.jpg
Another fine day

Just read the rules at the beginning

Ok, the next and keeping with the theme of the amber fluid, bike in front of pub/hotel/bar etc etc

Last edited:
Let's keep this going, it must be getting warm enough for the northern members to be getting out now.

Here's my bike in front of the Clarendon Pub (The Royal Oak Hotel - Butthead will know this one). Next challenge, your bike in front of a railway bridge.

Attachments

• 20170405_124011.jpg
    20170405_124011.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 51
Let's keep this going, it must be getting warm enough for the northern members to be getting out now.

Here's my bike in front of the Clarendon Pub (The Royal Oak Hotel - Butthead will know this one). Next challenge, your bike in front of a railway bridge.
I can feel an Old Rd ride coming on this weekend. Hawkesbury river railway bridge shot to come.

Sent from my Moto G (4)

Yes only too well, rode past it yesterday

So did I - obviously.... I did a 1 hour ride in my lunch break, up the Sthn expressway and Panalatinga road to Piggot range road, across to Clarendon, across into Belair and then back to work. When working from home I like to do that ride on a nice day. I didn't have time to stop in for a brew though.

Next time I'm in Strath, there's some type of bridge opposite the pub, being going north lately though but now that its spring and the weather is improving....

I rode Clarendon - Meadows - Ashborne - Strath - Flaxley - Mylor - Ironbank - Balair - home last weekend. Mostly good, few water streams on Bull creek road and some minor gravel through Ironbank, but generally clean black (no moss) roads. Pitty Sunday's forecast is so wet. We had a father's day ride planned. I might try to get the Enfield out tomorrow if my daughter is keen to go in the sidecar for a spin.

Back