*****The Riding Game*****

How about I post a challenge and if lytehouse can get a better waterfall picture before anyone gets my challenge she can change the challenge

For now the challenge will be your bike in front of a sign that says your elevation above sea level

Well I was kinda dissappointed with Helen Hunt today, no rain or snow runoff made for a sad display. And they have added barriers, so I couldn't get as close as I used to :(
WTH any excuse to go for a little ride :angel:
uploaded pic anyway, and we'll keep motoman's challenge since he did get it first:

your bike in front of a sign that says your elevation above sea level

Here it is, ladies and gentlemen. Mount Diablo. Beautiful ride. I went with my wife and we saw a tarantula!

Here is the next challenge: Your bike next to a fire danger sign.

c7d4o.jpg

hclcB.jpg

6BqAF.jpg

ummmm......I'm sorry, but with John still in a cast from his mishap with the KTM, I had too much stuff to get done round the house. :( But together, we got 2 vehicles & 5 bikes washed and the lawn mowed and bagged....whew!
So the challenge still stands as.........

Your bike next to a fire danger sign.

no way!!! bummer! alright, well, it seems like you haven't been the only one struggling with it.

Here's the adapted challenge. Hopefully it will be easier: Your bike and an epic view (ocean, canyon, forest, mountains, or even a cool city. you get the picture)

Back