*****The Riding Game*****

You beat me by 1 hour!!

llpractice.jpg

Next Challenge: Your motorcycle next to a cow.

The guy from Wisconsin here will get this one tomorrow.
I don't even have to leave the city limits for this one, but a nice ride in the country will be sweet.
Best of all it is supposed to warm up and start to dry out starting tomorrow.
I am so looking to get back into this game, it has been way to long.

You move over here to Australia?

no I snap pics with the camera phone and depending on how I hold it is the direction it goes up. I had the camera upside down, but the 2 buttons that you change the volume with were on top and work like a real camera. I finally figured that out today

Next Challenge: Your bike next to a VW Bus (does a vanagon count?)

RE: Bike in front of a foreign country's flag

I've got about 25 flags. Picture was taken just before rain on the foot of Montreal's Olympic Stadium. Enjoy!

Next: Your bike near the edge of a ravine, with a populated area visible down below.

I've got about 25 flags. Picture was taken just before rain on the foot of Montreal's Olympic Stadium. Enjoy!

Next: Your bike near the edge of a ravine, with a populated area visible down below.

That would take some doing for me to find that around here!

Game Results

For anybody interested, I compiled :drools: results for all past challenges.

As of today, the winners are:
Rank - Member (challenges won)
1 - lytehouse (16)
2 - Ssky0078 (15)
3 - Dustin (13)
4 - M.Martin (12)
5 - fzdnasr14 (10)
6 - DenArnold, gtbigup01 (8)
7 - Erci, motoman250f (7)
8 - Clyde (4)

Complete details attached, if you feel like playing with data.
I noted: start date, starting member, description, fill date, fill member, notes on irregular results.

Last edited:
For anybody interested, I compiled :drools: results for all past challenges.

As of today, the winners are:
Rank - Member (challenges won)
1 - lytehouse (16)
2 - Ssky0078 (15)
3 - Dustin (13)
4 - M.Martin (12)
5 - fzdnasr14 (10)
6 - DenArnold, gtbigup01 (8)
7 - Erci, motoman250f (7)
8 - Clyde (4)

Complete details attached, if you feel like playing with data.
I noted: start date, starting member, description, fill date, fill member, notes on irregular results.

Good Job! :unworthy:
I'd best get to riding if I want to keep my position ;)

That would take some doing for me to find that around here!

A ravine with populated area.... that rules out New Hampshire. ;)

I need to set this to email me with immediate updates so I can check while out riding from now on! ***EDIT*** I thought we could set that up per thread but it's all or nothing. Bummer~

Last edited:
I need to set this to email me with immediate updates so I can check while out riding from now on! ***EDIT*** I thought we could set that up per thread but it's all or nothing. Bummer~

Not sure what you mean Eric....I get email updates only on the Riding Game...as per my "subscribed threads"

Not sure what you mean Eric....I get email updates only on the Riding Game...as per my "subscribed threads"

I can see how to turn on/off email updates for subscribed threads but not individual threads?

I can see how to turn on/off email updates for subscribed threads but not individual threads?

I checked the "instant notification" box, but it won't save....BUT I just got your last reply via email instantly , I'm totally confused :kuku:

Oh and we need to see your name on the list more often!

Back