Throttle body sync tool

Anybody know where I can get a throttle body sync tool for less then 80 bucks? With instructions? Noticed some vibration lately, guess it's time to invest in a tool. :)

Not under $80, but it works nice. Just be sure NOT leave it in a hot garage otherwise the fluid will dry out.

Motion Pro - Syncpro Carb Tuner

That one will work just fine, but I prefer the Morgan Carbtune. Just a few more bucks, but it's more compact and you never have to worry about spilling the liquid. I remember years ago I had one of those Motion Pro ones with the mercury and the thing spilled all over the garage floor...

I'm going to ask for a Morgan for Xmas. We've put out to much cash on home improvements this year to ask for the suspension I really want so this is a great compromise! Just over $100 at today's exchange rate. ;)

My tool should be here this week, I'm going to take pics and write up the how to, kinda give back to
The forum since I have received so much knowledge here. :)

My tool should be here this week, I'm going to take pics and write up the how to, kinda give back to
The forum since I have received so much knowledge here. :)

Excellent idea! I don't believe anyone here has posted about doing a TB sync yet on their bike. I know I need to do one on my bike, but just don't seem to have the time for it. Maybe sometime next month...

Back