Totaled fz1

Your reply made me go look back at the gensis of all of this. Joe tells us he crashed but didn't say he was riding at or near his limits, just fast. Others started talking about limits and taking it to the track.

My comments do not and were not intended to endorse CJ's actions or comments. I stand by telling people your experience(s) and letting them form their opinions. I still haven't read one post on this topic (on either forum) where CJ says do as I do.

That and I'm not about to tell any body what they are supposed to do. I will continue to read about the experiences of others on these forums, form my opinions that I either share or keep to myself, and do what I want to do. Ultimately that's what we all do anyway--ride your own ride.

The " genesis of all this " started when Joe quoted me ( copy paste ) from another forum and brought it over here. As I've already said......IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOTH THREADS ON THE OTHER FZ1 FORUM YOUR ONLY CATCHING MAYBE 20% OF THE FULL STORY :)

A few examples of Joe's statments that seemed to start all of this ....

" I really don't understand why everyone doesn't try to understand that I ride on the street the way I want to ride on the street.

I don't care if I crash and I see to it that I only hurt myself.......................... ( impossible to assure others safety when you crash )

Crashing is a learning experience. If you can't understand that --- it is because you ride slow. Period. "

Last edited:
The " genesis of all this " started when Joe quoted me ( copy paste ) from another forum and brought it over here. As I've already said......IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOTH THREADS ON THE OTHER FZ1 FORUM YOUR ONLY CATCHING MAYBE 20% OF THE FULL STORY :)

You seem wound up pretty tight about this. Upset because someone else disagrees with you on the internet? I say let it go. It will be difficult to prove you are a better or safer rider than Crazy Joe on the internet, if that is what you are so pissed about. Half the things he says could be just to get a reaction, maybe. It happens, sometimes, on the internet. ;) Just a thought. I'd let it go. :)

You seem wound up pretty tight about this. Upset because someone else disagrees with you on the internet? I say let it go. It will be difficult to prove you are a better or safer rider than Crazy Joe on the internet, if that is what you are so pissed about. Half the things he says could be just to get a reaction, maybe. It happens, sometimes, on the internet. ;) Just a thought. I'd let it go. :)

Hey ! lets not have common sense and good judgement get in the way of all this fun ! :)

Well, guys over on this site are lame-o, the thread on the other site has been locked with 177 comments.....we are trailing with half as many. :tdown:

I just would like to start by saying that this site has a higher quality of people and moderators than you might find on other sites that focus on the FZ1 on the world wide web. I would like to apologies by how I represented myself on one of these sites as it relates to the subject of this thread. I posted my feeling of what I "consider" a certain amount of hypocrisy. "Consider" is a opinion and we all have one and this is not what I'am apologizing for. What I'am apologizing for is the wasted posts of unnecessary argument between I and another member. This argument lead to me being threatened with the ban hammer.

Now I need to explain myself to those of you who may have read the thread and thought that I was out of character. I once Pm'ed the other person involve in the exchange about getting together for a ride. We are local to one another and I saw no harm in asking. My pm was answered in a very derogatory way with what I could go do with myself. A simple no thank you would have sufficed but then again this is what you should expect at that site. For those of you who have happen to come across my posting on this site, consider my past interaction with this individual, then consider his post after my initial post and you may understand why I went a little over the top.

I should have controlled my self and let it go but I couldn't.

I'am apologizing here because this is a online home to me and there are people here that I do what they think, nor do I want to mis-represent the quality of our members here.

I think we all do it from time to time. You and I have slung shit at each other once before, Johnny. No harm done then and I think no harm done in this instance either!

Some people just can't get along. Clash of personalities. In real life, you just avoid common interactions and social circles. Online in a setting like this, it's impossible to do so because we are a small community.

It's easy to hit that 'reply' button and get your 2 cents in or stir the pot. I'm guilty of it as are most people. The reality is that we might not even say it in person, or choose different words. Such is the curse of a digital argument!

This is a great forum and I don't think a few shitty threads will ever ruin it

Last edited:
funny-dog-pictures-hug-it-out-bro-dats-right-its-otay.jpg

I probably should of mentioned earlier that I'm currently under going treatment for internet confrontation disorder and my doctor says I'm not progressing very well. : oops:

Group therapy is supposed to be confidential but I think I recognize a few of you !:woot:

Pfft. I'd ride with any of you anytime. We are all in this world together my friends, trying to do mostly the same things, in different ways. Give in a little, be aware of your fellow human being, accept differences, be courteous to one another and this world would be a much better place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back