Upload your entries for the July BOM Contest!!

I got my five....dueling BOM threads....I'd post mine, but I'm waiting for the lowers to come and some last minute touchup....

I'm confused Adam... are there two contests?

Well, the BOM thread for July has contestants who are entering for admin's BOM so in a sense, yes, there are two threads going. I offer credits to become rich and famous! Admin offers pictures to become infamous :cool:

Well, the BOM thread for July has contestants who are entering for admin's BOM so in a sense, yes, there are two threads going. I offer credits to become rich and famous! Admin offers pictures to become infamous :cool:

I thought something was wrong. I don't want no stinking fame! I need cash to gamble with!!!! I should be in yours for July.

See... I thought Admin's was replacing yours. I asked Dennis about the voting gallery and he said that he would have to make you an admin to work with the module. I just assumed.... see where it got me? ;)

Nope, Dennis has not approached me for the BOM through the Gallery. Willing to expand/learn but all I seem to be good for lately is banning software vendors....

Adam

It appears that I have new found access -- but not sure what to do with it at the moment, guess I need to go look at the sister site and see what the format is.....learn by trial by fire.

Adam

You finally noticed Adam! :D

Dennis did say it wasn't an easy module to work with and it takes some finesse to run the voting gallery. See if he can give you a quick tutorial.

P4080212.jpg

P4080213.jpg

P4080214.jpg

P4080215.jpg

P4080216.jpg

Back