Vacation/airfare question

ecruz

Not sure what section to post this in, so I figured I'd start here.

I'm planning a trip in early May for our anniversary. Looking at either New Orleans or Las Vegas (we live in Michigan).

Any good websites for airfare or complete packages? I've checked the regulars, the airline's websites, Orbitz, Expedia, etc. Am I missing any good ones?

I fly Southwest and they are not on any of those collaborative sites. They don't have first class, treat all passengers very well and still fly two bags free with a carry-on. I don't know if they service your local airport though... Give them a shot as you try the other sites.

I just picked up tickets on Spirit direct to Cancun for about $350/person R/T. I had to join the $9 Fare Club, but it more than paid for itself. I don't think that their club prices are published on any of the Expedia/Travelocity/etc. sites, so it's worth going to their site directly.

More importantly... The weather here in Michigan is looking up. Since you're just in Wixom (and I'm in Westland), would you be up for going for a ride some time this Spring/Summer? The trip out to Gregory has some nice curves, and traffic isn't too bad if you catch it at the right time!

Back