We need an new site logo.. Submit your ideas

TAKE 3

FZ1-LogoJESSTake3_zps71bd15a7.jpg

I'm open to change wording if anyone can come up with something clever.

Cheers ;)

I'm pretty sure that Americans don't know what a "ZED" is. They prefer "ZEE". :rofl:

Yup ill make them a png. Not sure wht u mean about red colour clashing.

They look blurry because the size is massive. Ill fix them too.

Its not .GIF format but is in .JPEG format. But didnt u just suggest to make them .PNG?

Im confused!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry I glanced at the file extension to fast.

Gif technically has less colors to choose from so often when compressing the image, colors get pixelated or changed.

fz1-forum.jpg

This was the logo I created for my bike stickers and the cartoon I created of my bike. I've created logos for over 30 years and am willing to do something if you want. LAZ

So I noticed that Fz1-Forum.com redirects to 998cc.org now - whats all that about?

I am guessing Yamaha got what they wanted and took away the domain name from this site.

This is my first time seeing this thread, are you still taking submissions for banners? I did not see any specific pixel sizes, does that matter?

It is a crying shame what this world has come to. I am not talking about just this particular case, but rather numerous incidents like this for many years now.

The lawyers see an opportunity to make a problem, where there is no problem before they get involved. Then they feed off of cases like this, making deposits to their bank accounts while mentally playing with themselves and others.

I would bet that some lawyers will benefit greatly from this whole thing, and then tell Yamaha how they saved the company from disaster. Pisses me off.

Nah I work with an attorney's office/ sub lease to four firms.

Sending a response with another firms letter head at the top is often enough to have them back down. Yamaha is having to pay them legal expenses just to write you.

I looked around the web but couldn't find the pic I was looking for. I think it would be cool to have a Gen 1 facing a Gen 2 ~ Front tire to front tire ~ set up on both center stands and then fill in whatever wording you would like. That kind of shows there is info for both models of the FZ1 in this forum.
I will keep looking for this pic but I just did't see this. The next rally I attend I will ask someone to line up their Gen 2 and take a pic to see what it looks like.....or if someone has this pic I think it would be fun to see what it looks like.
Just my 2 cents.......

I looked around the web but couldn't find the pic I was looking for. I think it would be cool to have a Gen 1 facing a Gen 2 ~ Front tire to front tire ~ set up on both center stands and then fill in whatever wording you would like. That kind of shows there is info for both models of the FZ1 in this forum.
I will keep looking for this pic but I just did't see this. The next rally I attend I will ask someone to line up their Gen 2 and take a pic to see what it looks like.....or if someone has this pic I think it would be fun to see what it looks like.
Just my 2 cents.......

someone around here's gotta have one of each

Just my 2 cents.......

That is a cool idea, no matter what we should have a shot of each on the banner, even if they are two different pictures.

Back