What did you do to your FZ today?

I've only ever used magnetic bags. Fairing or naked, they always stay on. My current bag is an Oxford with nice solid magnets but my previous one was a cheaper one with weak magnets. It seemed like it wasn't going to stay on but it always did

Installed Twisted Throttle bar risers. 25mm/1" units. Installed Zero Gravity Sport Touring windshield. Friday I will licence it and hope it doesn't snow!

I rode to work and am riding back home this morning before the rain hits. :woot: Looks like rain Thurs and Fri for me and some on Sat. Sun, Mon and Tues look good. Looks like I'll be riding to work again next week too. :sport12:

400+ miles to visit my parents. Battery for my Powerlet wireless remote (heated RapidFire jacket) went dead and I found out the jacket doesn't work without it. Had to stop and get a new button-cell battery. Once it was installed, I was toasty warm again.

I bought two batteries. The second one lives in my tank bag now.

RangerG, I want more info on the bar risers Please, what bike, the Fz ?

Mine got it's first wash of the year, it was Yukky. And I found a nice big @$$ triple scuff on the front cowl from a big @$$ rock I kicked up from weed whacking the day before. Gawd my jaw dropped. I'm just glad it didn't hit the tank.. :cry:

Ordered the K&N high flow air filter and the red Rizoma brake fluid reservoir to put on along with the PCV I ordered a while go when I get home from the rig. It's been almost 4 weeks since I had the bike out, so I think a ride when I get home will be in order.

Change to maxima 15wt front fork oil. Bike holds up better.

Ouh yea, also glad that my spark plugs can last 30k mileage~

Now to save up for the ohlin rear. Hope to get it by end of this year. Woohoo~

Dropped it in work parking lot

Kick stand not all the way down. Got off the bike on the left side and it followed me over. It lands against my legs and I am Dead-lifting the 08 at 7am. It never hit the ground. ALL ADRENALINE.

I was so freaking mad all I could think was, "My first bike. This is not happening."

Back may suck later. It happened so fast I forgot to squat.

47 years of heavy weigh-lifting paid off.

Back-pain meds will be tonight. LMAO!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Kick stand not all the way down. Got off the bike on the left side and it followed me over. It lands against my legs and I am Dead-lifting the 08 at 7am. It never hit the ground. ALL ADRENALINE.

I was so freaking mad all I could think was, "My first bike. This is not happening."

Back may suck later. It happened so fast I forgot to squat.

47 years of heavy weigh-lifting paid off.

Back-pain meds will be tonight. LMAO!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

New bike phenomenom, where's the kick stand?

I intended to ride all day, but my work schedule of 7pm to 7am screwed me up so much I didn't wake up until 2:30pm. :banghead: :( Now there's rain coming this week. I'm so mad, but I guess if I was that tired, I shouldn't have been riding anyway.

For the first time this year I rode to work without my neck warmer on and my lighter gloves on, then at lunch I took my Jacket Liner out, major heat wave hitting SoCal today, about 95 degrees out.....

Rode to work then a 195 mile round trip to grab dinner in Covington, Indiana. Got nailed by bugs.

The good news is 40.2mpg on the trip out. I did find out that my speedometer is about 8% off when compared to my GPS receiver. So when the bike shows 75mph it's really 69mph. I wonder if that applies to the odometer as well.

Me and my dogs did some powdercoating
y9a3aje9.jpg
heres a pic of strped and gloss
e4usa2ed.jpg
heres one of gloss and textured satin black thats real close to the frame
udune3ah.jpg
dinner time
yzana7uv.jpg
footpeg no 1 if you look in the back my dog Is gettin tired
uje9erej.jpg
siesta time
y4e2uguq.jpg
took a little ride
y8agyneq.jpg
wakee wakee lets go dad!
su5yze9u.jpg
texture and gloss are really close
8ujuryda.jpg
final inspection by lawrence taylor
9evarutu.jpg
good night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I change oil and replace my the front wheel. I am planing for a long drive with my friend at this weekend.I also purchased my foot protectors and a brand new helmet for that.Anyhow thanks to all for some very good stuff.

Back