What did you do to your FZ today?

Hey Billy , , ! I will keep an eye out for it. Jim is the owner and he has listed it a couple of times in the past, but when it didn't sell, he pulled the add.

It looks exactly the same except he removed all the of the decals we had installed. I really don't think he has riden it very much at all.

If it pops up on craigslist again, maybe Troy and I will ride to INDY and take a l00k see at it for ya !! heh,heh,

I'm in for that! We just need Billy's PayPal account! :sport12: :deal: :noworries:

Just about to go to work on my new girl. Oil change with amsoil oil and filter, Engine Ice, new OEM air filter, brake fluid and taking off the center stand. Tomorrow she gets new shoes, I have always loved the BT016's on my CBR but I think I am going to give the PR3's a shot.

My K&N air filter and Rizoma brake fluid reservoir arrived. I installed the brake fluid reservoir today. I have the bike booked in to mid June with Nevil Lush for the PCV and Air filter to be installed before he Dinotunes and maps the PCV.

Attachments

• res_sml1.jpg
    res_sml1.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 82
Photos at dealer

Taking it first thing tomorrow to the dealer to show them the scratches through the gold powdercoat on my rims from their 4/30/13 tire install. I even have a video inspection CD I shot 30 minutes before I took the bike in.
They want to take photos.

went on adventure to find some new roads to ride this morning. mission was successful!! had to stop and enjoy a pretty awesome view of a valley and small dam in the middle of no where.

oh i saw a another fz1 rider on the way there getting off 161 to head north on 79 in heath, ohio. he was on a newer red gen2 with an akrapovic exhaust. wearing red black and white leathers. was it anybody on here?

went on adventure to find some new roads to ride this morning. mission was successful!! had to stop and enjoy a pretty awesome view of a valley and small dam in the middle of no where.

oh i saw a another fz1 rider on the way there getting off 161 to head north on 79 in heath, ohio. he was on a newer red gen2 with an akrapovic exhaust. wearing red black and white leathers. was it anybody on here?

Nice. Another cobalt blue 2007! We will have to start a cobalt club. I guess we can let the 2009 and 2013 blue riders in too. :cheers:

Looks like a beautiful road. I'll have to do some scouting around home for better roads too. :shine:

PS Now I feel bad. Bring the blue Gen 1's into the club too! HEHEHE

Last edited:
Preparing to install the tank pads I got from Lonzol earlier this year:
13+-+1

Also went for a little bit of a ride yesterday. Nothing spectacular, just ran a few errands.

Edit: Here they are installed.
CAM00127.jpg

CAM00131.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. Another cobalt blue 2007! We will have to start a cobalt club. I guess we can let the 2009 and 2013 blue riders in too. :cheers:

Looks like a beautiful road. I'll have to do some scouting around home for better roads too. :shine:

PS Now I feel bad. Bring the blue Gen 1's into the club too! HEHEHE

The blue is the fastest!!! I've found quite a few good roads recently. Its tough for us in this part of the states good roads are few and far between!

Converted a pillion seat to a luggage carrier. I'd call it a prototype, since there are a few improvements I can already see.

While I was at it, I added a few mounting points for the Contour Roam camera I picked up a few weeks ago. Now I can put the camera on the side or front of the fairing, the tail, or the RAM mount I use for my phone behind the windshield.

Please excuse the dust! The platform is made of wood, and I had the bike in the garage while I was working. It'll be nice and shiny tomorrow!

I put my 20 year old dirtbike handlebars on which have plenty of miles on them and they feel great like an old girlfriend its raining out but i did a fifty foot powerslide in my socks the +2inch brakelines were needed and only had to bend horn bracket woohoo
urapa4ej.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I pushed my bicycle past my sad and lonely FZ1. :( I took a few mile ride with the family on the bicycles and then pushed my bicycle back into the garage past the 'Beast', trying not to look her in the eyes. Tomorrow we ride to work together!

Back