What did you do to your FZ today?

Yep! Football head here as well. When I went to CycleGear I tried the Arai for the first time and I couldn't believe it! Literally perfect! I was in love with the fit, I just didn't have $600 plus dollars to pick it up. What a shame walking out of there without it.

That's the only problem with Arai lids. I bought hers on clearance because she's a size small and it was the last one ATV Parts, ATV Tires, Dirt Bike Parts, Motocross Gear, Motorcycle parts and Motorcycle Tires | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC had so I got over $100.00 off. Unfortunately, mine was full price last spring so I paid the big bucks. But, I don't regret it one bit, had I gone down with that Shoei on I would have lost all my front teeth. That damn chinbar was way too close.

I got lucky. I purchased my profile when I bought the FZ. That day the Arai rep was there so he when through all the padding they had to make it fit perfectly. Took like a hour of on, off, on, off. Then the dealership cut me a break. Total cost 325.00

Absolutely love my Arai Corsair V Jolly Roger.

IMG_1084.jpg

Helmets004.jpg

I got lucky. I purchased my profile when I bought the FZ. That day the Arai rep was there so he when through all the padding they had to make it fit perfectly. Took like a hour of on, off, on, off. Then the dealership cut me a break. Total cost 325.00

I bought a different liner for mine last fall because the helmet started feeling a little loose on me. I ordered the thickest liner they sell for the Profile and it fits perfect now.

You should have just bought my crashed one and kept your stocker for future sale.

It was already very beat up. I knocked it over in the garage once catching the right handle on the foot peg of my wifes bike and broke it completely off then super glued it back on. Somebody (who must be invisible 'caus nobody saw nuthun) at work knocked it over on the other side and it landed on my helmet hanging on the rider peg. So mine was probably in worse shape than your crashed one.

hey folks, i bought my 06 FZ1n a few months ago, however, as it was a bit bland looking and me being me decided to give her a makeover, threw on some rizoma bars, and risers, new bar end mirrors, rear hugger, sprint steering damper, bellypan ang then threw some new paint at it, what do ya think??
before and after pics below,

hey folks, i bought my 06 FZ1n a few months ago, however, as it was a bit bland looking and me being me decided to give her a makeover, threw on some rizoma bars, and risers, new bar end mirrors, rear hugger, sprint steering damper, bellypan ang then threw some new paint at it, what do ya think??

Uhhhhhh, probably piss you off but you asked! I hate it. Luckily is yours though, if you like it thats all that really matters.

Who's hand grips are you using? I like those thick bulky ones.

N.E. didn't have his Cafe Latte this morning yet! Hahaha!!

FAGachino........lol, just kidding. I just like regular old coffee with that french vanilla creamer in it. My wife calls it "Sissy Cream". Kind of odd because I drank black coffee my whole life until the last 3-4 years. I don't use sugar though.

On a second note, We are getting a ton of snow here so we're all riding the sleds after work! Whoop whoop!

I don't pick up the bike until April but I got my shoei quest today.
Not sure which way I will go with the visor. Guess I will have to wait till i pick up the bike and put some miles on it to figure that out.

Made some good progress on my GPS holder.

Back