What did you do to your FZ today?

I ordered a Top Saddlery seat today. I had one on my FZ6. I can't remember how long it took for them to ship that one. Any guesses on how long to ship to Memphis, TN from France?? It is one of their bargain seats, so all they should have to do is package it up and put in mail. Correct?

I ordered a Top Saddlery seat today. I had one on my FZ6. I can't remember how long it took for them to ship that one. Any guesses on how long to ship to Memphis, TN from France?? It is one of their bargain seats, so all they should have to do is package it up and put in mail. Correct?

How much do the charge to ship to the states?

2003 fz1

I got new tires put on, Shinko front and back, chain tightened, bike maintenance done to include oil change, new air-filter, and new plugs. Next thing is cruise control and seat. Any suggestions on cruise controls and seats??

I decided after snapping one of my bar end mirrors trying to tighten it,to go back to stock mirrors. After removing the bar ends I figured I would go ahead and put on the grips that came with my levers from RideitMoto. I also picked up a Powerbronze hugger off ebay which just came in the mail today. The downside is that it's red. Only cost me 89 bux vs. the 140 they wanted for the black one. So I went to the hardware store and picked up some primer,black and clear coat. That's gonna be my project for this weekend. Can't wait to get it done.

after my ride today to snipe off Bdazller on the riding game challenge, took the bike aside for a clean. See before and after pics and I hope you see some difference :wow:

before
026-3.jpg

after
027-8.jpg

At 1300 you should be redlining the sumbitch!

Did the PC3 and full exhaust and airbox stuff this weekend. Details in my thread.

Wow. Yeah. Wow.

Giggling like a school girl riding that sucker now!

When I got my Fazer it had bar risers. Today I used the shorter bolt I pirchased from Pro-Bolt to take off the risers and fit the bars back to normal height.

With risers I felt sat too upright

Rode the FZ to work every day last week, have ridden it every day this week so far. About a 65 mile round trip for me to work. Took the LONG way home today, added about 40-50 miles to the trip, took it out Sunday for about 100 mile road trip. :cheers:

Back