What did you do to your FZ today?

Nice bike !! Beware of the Yoshi if you plan on taking the sound supressor out it will melt your reflector and rear fender a little !!
077d3e7084a7f56c000b5b215a00d91d.jpg
62fd89c3b1e4d7f27963adb0d32b250a.jpg

GOOD LUCK
490bfcf4e9bbc925b6beba85008c059a.jpg

I have a 13 im really happy with . Once you trust the traction control and ABS these bikes will fly . Your back will love it !! If she wont start right away dont worry just open the throttle up !! it works

he he...I even bought another set of front braided brake lines because the existing braided lines look faded compared to the new rear one I bought recently lol

I have a 13 im really happy with . Once you trust the traction control and ABS these bikes will fly . Your back will love it !! If she wont start right away dont worry just open the throttle up !! it works

I was going to call on that issue, and they had it way over filled with oil, HAD !!!! By Sundays sun down I hope to have that 600 miles in for an oil change :sport12:

Yesterday i ordered the Yamaha oem led blinkers, a little pricey but i'm done with the chinese turn signals, they don't last long...

Do you have the relay already? if not get one of them so you don't have to use the resistors, and if you haven't already cut off the stock connectors you can buy these

INDICATOR CONNECTOR LEADS GREY BLOCK SUZUKI/YAMAHA TYPE: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

I got a set from Ebay that were a lot cheaper than those. makes wiring them up a few minute job without having to cut any wires.

Do you have the relay already? if not get one of them so you don't have to use the resistors, and if you haven't already cut off the stock connectors you can buy these

INDICATOR CONNECTOR LEADS GREY BLOCK SUZUKI/YAMAHA TYPE: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

I got a set from Ebay that were a lot cheaper than those. makes wiring them up a few minute job without having to cut any wires.

I have installed an autodynamics tail light and the flash rate is normal even with all four blinkers changed with leds, I suppose it will be ok with the yamaha leds too...
Unfortunately i have already cut the rear cables (i didn't want to remove the whole cabling) but for the front turn signals i have the ones you posted!

I took the Ride Like a Pro class today. It's a low speed maneuverability course. There were two classes and I stuck around for the afternoon session and managed to weasel my way into participating in the exercises. Good class if you want to improve your low speed handling.

Sent from Tapatalk on my Note 4.

Back