What did you do to your Non-FZ1 motorcycle today.

I had an '04 FJR with those also......LOVED those features, just too many other things about the bike I didn't like.

Yeah when i bought the honda i could have bought a new 08 black fjr ( beauty) but i passed. The hondas V4 is way smoother.
Dam NICE snowmobile!! Like speed much? Is that your 14 too?

Yeah when i bought the honda i could have bought a new 08 black fjr ( beauty) but i passed. The hondas V4 is way smoother.
Dam NICE snowmobile!! Like speed much? Is that your 14 too?

No, the ZX14 is a co-workers. He has 4 bikes.....the 14, a 500hp turbo GSXR1000, a 2004 R1, and a Duc ST4. None of them factory power, he is quite a mechanic.

Cool sled. Two stroke?

Nope 1200cc 4 stroke, i'll never own another 2 stroke. I like changing oil once a year instead of a $15.00 quart every 2 tanks of gas. Had a Yamaha Apex (which was faster) but wanted a SkiDoo (this one in particular) because in less than a couple minutes I can remove the single seat and install a 2-up seat with backrest so my wife can ride along. The seat was fairly expensive but cheaper than 2 sleds! Plus, I don't have the patients to wait 15 minutes every 30 minutes for her to catch up. LOLOL.

2 latches and 2 minutes later:

Last edited:
ordered and delivered a set of Michelin Anakee3 for my little Tiger. These will come on the bike before winter. Have a few offroad days planned still so will further use/test the current mounted Heidenau 60Scout tires ( a thumps up for usage on paved road btw)

I installed an AltRider side stand boot for the Tiger when I am on the trails with softer stuff to put the kickstand down on.
standboot.JPG

Ordered a Clarke 3.9 gallon tank for the DRZ which gives me an extra 1.3 gallons over the stock tank and about another 50 - 60 mile range.

My C3 was stolen from outside of work tonight. I park right in front of the house (it's a mental health facility, 21 bed house) and someone jacked it from under my nose. Shame! I filed the appropriate reports but I'm sure it's gone and will be trashed. No theft insurance on the scooter so I'm getting nothing back

It's alright. I pity someone who has to stoop that low

I guess it means I'll be shopping for another scooter or just riding the bike full time again

Last edited:
My C3 was stolen from outside of work tonight. I park right in front of the house (it's a mental health facility, 21 bed house) and someone jacked it from under my nose. Shame! I filed the appropriate reports but I'm sure it's gone and will be trashed. No theft insurance on the scooter so I'm getting nothing back

That sucks, getting ripped off Dustin! sorry to hear about that.

Back