What happened?

I noticed a drop off with the change of address too. I had to re-map all my favourites saved on my machines, but I bet a few didn't bother and just drifted away. Yamaha not putting a diversion link on the fz1forum page and instead re-directing to their webpage wouldn't help. A bit of courtesy there may have been nice.

Pete you should have gotten a wiff of my under suit after doing two back to back endurance races this past weekend. That banana was black though and though

lol, I heard you guys running, but didn't have cash on me (stopped by Roger Lyle's track day for a bit). How'd the race go? I'll have to remember cash with me next time they run there, could see some of it from the entrance, but would like to get in and stay for a bit.

lol, I heard you guys running, but didn't have cash on me (stopped by Roger Lyle's track day for a bit). How'd the race go? I'll have to remember cash with me next time they run there, could see some of it from the entrance, but would like to get in and stay for a bit.

Im chalking this weekend up to learning that track. It is by far the fastest track I have been on. It spooked me a little. I knew were I could easily pick up time but simply wasn't brave enough this visit. I got done to low 24's consistently but need to shave about 3 seconds to contend up front. Next Atlantic round is back at Summit the last weekend of June. Hoping for 19's

Im chalking this weekend up to learning that track. It is by far the fastest track I have been on. It spooked me a little. I knew were I could easily pick up time but simply wasn't brave enough this visit. I got done to low 24's consistently but need to shave about 3 seconds to contend up front. Next Atlantic round is back at Summit the last weekend of June. Hoping for 19's
I had that feeling at Willow Springs, man that track is huge and fast. It was also the first time I was on a liter bike on a big track. I taped over the speedo.

I believe it is a combination of the switch and the age of this machine. The switch had a profound effect on us here, but when you look at the age of the bike, now at 9 years with hardly a change, I think nearly every possible mod has been revisited a few times over so there isn't much to add. Every aspect of maintenance and upgrades have been discussed time and time again, so there is nothing new. The FZ1 community is running out of ideas.

The other site has a lot more of a social aspect. I see a ton of discussion outside of the FZ1 but not a whole lot of "new" items about the bikes themselves. They do have a lot more technical content and it is brought forward over and over.

Here, we stayed closer to the subject of the site and to coin a phase, we've beaten that dead horse many times.

I guess, the bike is "old" regardless of the year and has become stagnant... I would expect the site to follow suit. Myself, I have been so busy with work and home (and Game of War!) that I've neglected the forums in general, ignored Facebook (not really a bad thing!) and just have not had time to provide input at all, and for that I apologize.

Lol I just sold my 617m power account and 20 farm accounts I was wayyyyy too hooked on that game...

Lol I just sold my 617m power account and 20 farm accounts I was wayyyyy too hooked on that game...

Awesome! What did you get for it if you don't mind me asking?

I am up to 800 million and 200 of that is research. All possible t4 unlocked, 18 million troops, 220k ST T4 traps built, core 6 crafting and well into all the research trees except march... Considering selling at some point... this game is FAR to addictive, too expensive and too time consuming. BTW, my wife has nearly the same setup so you can imagine what we've spent together! Ooof!

I got 500 for it. 300 for my trap account and I had 20 big farms and like 15 small ones I gave away to friends. I bought it for 800 though I didn't build it. The dude who built it had 7 grand into it because it was way before the good gold packs came out... I was in 98 so the kingdom is old and dead now just huge power players and no one else. The two leading alliances are 80 billion power each.. Game is a joke now and its stupid boring. The new level six cores are insane and no one is safe. Saw a 5b player get leveled to 774m in kingdom 40 a couple months ago. 200m research is a little low for an 800m account. What kingdom are you in?

I am in 450. We are teaching the big dogs that an 800 can take out a 2 billion player if they are not smart enough to use what the game offers. The last set of core 6 gear I built gave me almost 1000% boost for ranged. I hit the guy with a full rally, lost 234k troops and killed 2.3 million of his. Second hit was 313k loss for me and 1.8 million of his St T4. After the 4th hit and him down to 1.3 billion, he shielded. I was down to 713 million and ready to hit again. Love making the bigs pull up a skirt!

We are coming up on done and will sell off these two accounts in another month or so. The server is new enough that there are hungry players who will pay a good price. I don't have anywhere near $7k in my account so I do not know why that guy didn't have a more powerful place when you bought it. I have a set of cores right now that are going to boost over 900% for Cavalry and 1100% for St. Cavalry. Someone is going down in tomorrow's KVK KE!

I am in 450. We are teaching the big dogs that an 800 can take out a 2 billion player if they are not smart enough to use what the game offers. The last set of core 6 gear I built gave me almost 1000% boost for ranged. I hit the guy with a full rally, lost 234k troops and killed 2.3 million of his. Second hit was 313k loss for me and 1.8 million of his St T4. After the 4th hit and him down to 1.3 billion, he shielded. I was down to 713 million and ready to hit again. Love making the bigs pull up a skirt!

We are coming up on done and will sell off these two accounts in another month or so. The server is new enough that there are hungry players who will pay a good price. I don't have anywhere near $7k in my account so I do not know why that guy didn't have a more powerful place when you bought it. I have a set of cores right now that are going to boost over 900% for Cavalry and 1100% for St. Cavalry. Someone is going down in tomorrow's KVK KE!

When the game came out you did not get gold or anything good in the packs, it literally cost you a couple grand worth of packs to just unlock the first set of three T4. Yeah man, I have seen 2.5B players lose to 300m accounts before. You can't solo people over 200 really without getting hurt. For rallys you need to be 350m or so and with new level 6 cores even a 350 is going to get hurt. My clan leader had a badass set of cores that did 1800 health and 1700 defense which was nuts. We won a rally against a 1B player. Hurt a lot, but we won. Took him down to 400 before he shielded. Either way though I was sick of managing all those accounts it was interfering with my life. Fun game, good people, but in the end its an addiction LOL

I have been feeling the same as Papa and Pete. And for the old timers who came from the FZ6 like me, Pete, Eric, it awfully is starting to look like the FZ6 forums before they died out. Also given the fact that FZ1 is getting decommissioned slowly. EU sites have already kicked it out.

I know I have not been active lately (work, family). Though I am riding a lot as have found a great group of friends. Taking a 3 day trip to the Sierra-Nevada mountains.

I got 500 for it. 300 for my trap account and I had 20 big farms and like 15 small ones I gave away to friends. I bought it for 800 though I didn't build it. The dude who built it had 7 grand into it because it was way before the good gold packs came out... I was in 98 so the kingdom is old and dead now just huge power players and no one else. The two leading alliances are 80 billion power each.. Game is a joke now and its stupid boring. The new level six cores are insane and no one is safe. Saw a 5b player get leveled to 774m in kingdom 40 a couple months ago. 200m research is a little low for an 800m account. What kingdom are you in?

I am bored already. You guys need to relocate to the south and spend more time riding :D

Ditto but i think this site is more about motorcycles than Yamaha in general . The name change didnt help 998. Org is soooo lame !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back