What kind of group buys do you guys want?!

Disco

We just joined as vendors and want to be able to provide all the parts, gear and accessories you are looking for.

Please let us know what kinds of sales and group buys you guys want to see on here and we will do our best to hook you up!

Thanks!

What about a euro front light conversion???

FZ1N.jpg

I'm interested in Gen II rearsets and dampers. I know there is a group buy on the Hyper Pro, but it won't work with my bike because I put the SV 650 risers on mine.

Do you know if there is another mount alternative than the top mount? Is there a mount that would go on the forks? That would be beneficial for those that used the SV650 or 42mm Rizoma risers.

I'm interested in Gen II rearsets and dampers. I know there is a group buy on the Hyper Pro, but it won't work with my bike because I put the SV 650 risers on mine.

Do you know if there is another mount alternative than the top mount? Is there a mount that would go on the forks? That would be beneficial for those that used the SV650 or 42mm Rizoma risers.

You would have to fab a mount to the front forks frame. Hyperpro is currently not making this style kit for the FZ1.

We actually just started to carry LSL products. I will see what we can do on these rear sets.

Exhaust systems, i.e. MIVV/ GYTR etc.- full and slip-on. And, Power Commander V. ( While Dyno-Jet states PC V is made for 2009 > bikes, shouldn't it work on 2008?)

suono-tri.jpg

powercommander_v_v3.jpg

Last edited:
Exhaust systems, i.e. MIVV/ GYTR etc.- full and slip-on. And, Power Commander V. ( While Dyno-Jet states PC V is made for 2009 > bikes, shouldn't it work on 2008?)

Yes, exhaust and PC V would be good group buys for a lot of users. And yes PC V will work for all 2006-09 FZ1's.

Yes, exhaust and PC V would be good group buys for a lot of users. And yes PC V will work for all 2006-09 FZ1's.

The PC V is a great unit. Its not for everyone though. If you aren't using the LCD display add on or the Auto Tune add on, then the PCV is just like a PC3. I will look into if we can get all Dyno Jet products going.

The PC V is a great unit. Its not for everyone though. If you aren't using the LCD display add on or the Auto Tune add on, then the PCV is just like a PC3. I will look into if we can get all Dyno Jet products going.

Well I agree with you on those points, but the PC V is about half the size of the PC III so it's much easier to mount. This is especially true in the case of the FZ1 because there is hardly any under seat space. Also the PC V doesn't need the 9V battery to download maps to it if not connected to the bike.

Hopefully you can do something with the DJ products.

I may not use all the features, however it's only about $10-$15 more, retail, than the PC III, so I'd like to have the latest technology from Dyno-Jet.

Back